To reset the module, you will press and hold the reset button on the device’s side—next to the USB port—until the light turns red. This may take 15-30 seconds. You will know that the reset was successful when you see one solid green light and one flashing blue light.
How do I reset blink camera for new owner?
How to Transfer Blink Camera to a New Owner
- To completely delete the system, you will need to log into your Blink account on the app.
- Select the name of the system you wish to delete.
- Next, you will tap on Delete System.
- The app will return you to the Settings screen.
How do I unregister my blink camera?
Delete a Camera: To remove a camera, tap on the Settings icon to the right of the camera name. Scroll to the very bottom and tap Delete Camera. Tap on Yes to confirm.
Where is the reset button on Blink camera?
The Blink Mini has a reset button on the bottom side of the camera, which may be necessary to use when you add it to a new or existing Blink system. In a case when you move the Mini to a new location or Wi-Fi network, you may also need to use the reset button.
How do I register my Blink camera to a new account?
Launch the Blink App and tap Create Account at the bottom of the screen.
- Select your country from the drop-down menu and tap Next. Confirm your region and tap OK.
- Enter a valid email address, and tap Next.
- Create a password and tap Create Account.
- Complete the multi factor account verification process.
How do I change the account on my Blink camera?
Your current email address is displayed at the top of this screen. Tap the email and then enter your account password in the security popup. Tap on your email address and for you will be asked to enter your existing account password. Once verified, you can edit your email address.
How do I reset my Blink account?
If you want to change, or have forgotten your password and need a reset, you can tap Sign in from the Blink app main screen. Enter just your e-mail address and tap Forgot password? then you will be sent an e-mail with instructions for how to reset your password.
How do I reset my mini blink camera?
To reset a Blink mini camera, press and hold the reset button at the bottom of the camera. Once again, after the light turns red, reinstall the sync module in the Blink app. Another way to reset your Blink cameras is to unplug each camera, or just the problem camera, and plug them back in.
What does it mean when Blink camera flashes red?
The Blink Outdoor Camera may be sending you signals that something needs to be fixed by flashing different colors. If you see your camera flashing red, that can mean one of two things: either your device is not connected to the internet, or your battery is running low.
Why is my blink system offline?
If you receive a “Camera Offline” notification that “Your Blink Mini is offline”, it means the Blink servers no longer have communication with the camera. The first, is to check the Wi-Fi internet and the power supply, then check the camera power connection.
How do I unlink a Blink account?
Unlinking Your Blink and Amazon Accounts
- Tap the Account icon at the bottom of your screen.
- Select Amazon Account Linked.
- Next, tap on Unlink Accounts.
- You will then see a warning that your subscription plan will be paused.
- Next, enter your Blink password and tap Unlink.
- Your Blink and Amazon accounts are now unlinked.
Can I log into my Blink account on my computer?
You can easily install an android emulator such as the Bluestacks App Player, or NOX. Once you have one installed it will have you login to your Google Account. Which will, in turn, allow you to access the Google Play Store and then you can install the Blink app to view your cameras.