Press the Sync button on top of the camera for about two seconds and then release the button. A blue LED on the camera blinks rapidly to confirm sync. If the LED on the camera blinks amber, the sync is not successful. You must repeat the sync process.
Why is my Arlo camera not syncing with base station?
Check the battery status Low batteries can prevent your camera from syncing to the base station. If the battery is low, the battery icon is orange. To check if your camera’s battery status: Launch the Arlo app or log in to your account at my.arlo.com.
How do I get my Arlo camera back online?
Log out of the Arlo app on your mobile device or web browser and log back in again. If your camera still appears offline in the Arlo app, visit Arlo Support to speak with an expert. The LED blinks blue and purple. The camera is connecting to the network and the cloud.
How do I sync my Arlo camera to the app?
To manually sync Arlo Ultra, Pro 3, or Pro 4
- Release the Arlo camera from the camera housing.
- Pull the camera out of the camera housing.
- Press the Sync button underneath your camera.
- Wait for your Arlo camera and SmartHub to sync.
- Check your Arlo camera’s live stream in the Arlo app to verify that the camera was synced.
Where is the sync button on Arlo camera?
Press the Sync button underneath your camera. The LED on the front of the camera blinks blue. Wait for your Arlo camera and SmartHub to sync. The LEDs on your Arlo camera and SmartHub rapidly blink blue when they are syncing.
How do I resync my Arlo camera base station?
Sync the camera to the base station: If you are using an Arlo base station, press the Sync button on the side of the base station for about two seconds and then release the button. Note: If you press the Sync button on the Arlo base station for too long, the LED under the USB symbol blinks amber for 10 minutes.
Why will my Arlo not sync?
Sounds like a reset is in order. Remove all devices in Settings, My Devices and reinsert all batteries to reset the cameras. Add the base using the Add Device button in the Devices tab and sync the cameras. Be sure to press the base sync button briefly – don’t hold it.
How do I restart my Arlo camera?
The Arlo app is available via the Google Play and Apple App stores.
- From the top menu, tap or click. Settings. (upper-right, to the right of Mode).
- Tap or click the appropriate camera. Multiple cameras may appear.
- Tap or click. Restart.. May require scrolling to the bottom.
- To confirm, tap. Restart..
How do I reset my Arlo cameras?
To reset your Arlo Go camera while it is not connected to the cloud:
- Press and release the sync button on the top of the camera. You hear a click.
- Hold the camera about 4 to 8 inches (10 to 20 cm) in front of this QR code until you hear a chime: Your Arlo Go camera is reset to factory default settings.
Why is my Arlo camera not connecting to my phone?
Uninstall/reinstall the app and reboot the phone/tablet. Make sure the phone/tablet is using wifi to the home network, and not cellular. Restart the base. Remove the base and cameras from the account and re-add them.
How do I reconnect my Arlo camera after changing the battery?
Since you reset the base, your only choice is to remove all devices from Settings, My Devices and then use the Add Device button on the Devices tab. Add the base and then resync your cameras, using the brief press of the sync button.
How do you resync Arlo lights?
If your light still does not sync after trying these steps, try power cycling the light:
- Disconnect your Arlo Security Light’s AC adapter and remove the battery.
- Wait at least 20 seconds.
- Plug the light back in or reinsert the battery.
- Attempt to sync the light again.
What does it mean when Arlo camera blinks blue?
The camera is syncing with the base station. Fast blinking blue. The camera has synced with the base station.