What Are the Camera Roll and Saved Pictures Folders?
- Take a look inside your Pictures folder and you will see the Camera Roll and Saved Pictures folders.
- You might think you can remove these folders like you would any other—right click and select Delete.
- You’ll need to tackle each folder in turn.
How do I delete my entire camera roll?
To delete all the photos from your iPhone, open the Photos app and go to Photos > All Photos. Then hit Select, tap the last photo, and drag up until all photos and videos are selected. Finally, tap the Trash icon and select Delete Photos.
How do I delete my entire camera roll on iPhone?
How to delete all the photos on your iPhone at once
- Select “Albums” to see your “All Photos” album, which may also be called “Recents” or “Camera Roll.”
- After selecting all photos by sliding your finger to the top, tap the trash can icon.
How do I clear all photos from my iPhone?
If you’re deleting all of your photos, ensure that none remain in the “Library” tab.
- Navigate to the “Albums” tab.
- Select “Recently Deleted.”
- Tap “Select” in the top-right corner.
- “Delete All” or “Recover All” will appear at the bottom of the screen.
- Select “Delete All” to permanently erase your deleted photos.
How do I delete thousands of photos from my iPhone?
To select all photos to delete at once, use the Photos view with the moments, then click select and swipe up across all photos, At the upper border of the display keep holding down, until you selected several hundred photos, then tap the trash icon and empty the recently deleted album immediately.
How do I get rid of camera roll on Facebook?
How to stop Facebook from accessing your photos on iOS
- On your iPhone or iPad, open Settings. Click on Privacy. Choose Photos. Click on Facebook. Choose Never.
- Open Facebook. Open Facebook Settings. Click on Photos. If permission has been given, you’ll see Turn Off. That’s it.
How do I delete my camera roll on Facebook?
How do I delete a photo I uploaded to Facebook?
- Tap the photo you want to delete.
- Tap and hold the photo until a menu appears.
- Tap Delete Photo.
- Tap Delete to confirm.
How do you delete your camera roll on Snapchat?
Go to Memories. Tap and hold the snap or story for options. Tap Delete Snap or Delete Story. Tap Delete again to confirm.
How do I delete photos from iPhone but not Mac?
How to Delete Photos from iPhone But Not iCloud
- Go to the Settings app on your iPhone.
- Tap your name and choose “iCloud.”
- Tap “Photos,” toggle off “iCloud Photos,” and choose what to do with items in iCloud Photos.
- Now go to delete photos from iPhone as you want to.
How do I select all in camera roll?
You can also select all the photos in a folder or all the photos on your iPhone by tapping and dragging your finger around. You’ll select all the photos in the current location as the iPhone scrolls through photos. After making your selection, you can tap the “Delete” or share button to delete or share them.
Why can’t I delete photos from my iPhone camera roll?
Most of the time, you can’t delete photos on your iPhone because they’re synced to another device. If your photos are synced to your computer with iTunes or Finder, they can only be deleted when connecting your iPhone to your computer. If this isn’t the case, then iCloud Photos might be turned on.
What is the fastest way to delete photos from iPhone?
The fastest way to delete pictures from your iPhone’s camera roll is to go to the “Moments” section in your Photos app and use the select button to delete whole days at a time. In your Photos app, go to Years -> Collections -> Moments and tap the “Select” button in the top right.
How do I delete photos from iPhone but not iCloud?
How to Delete Photos from iPhone but Not iCloud
- Go to Settings on your iPhone.
- [your name] and choose iCloud.
- Tap on “Photos”.
- Turn off “iCloud Photo”.
- Now, you can delete photos from your iPhone.
How do I free up storage space on my iPhone?
How To Free Up Space on iPhone
- Enable Recommendations. Check to see if you have Recommendations in the iPhone Storage menu and enable them.
- Delete large and unused apps.
- Offload large apps.
- Delete downloaded music.
- Delete old podcasts.
- Store photos on the cloud.
- Turn off photo streaming.
- Only save HDR-quality photos.
Do photos stay on iCloud if deleted from iPhone?
Usually, your iPhone automatically backs up to your iCloud account, and if you delete photos from your iPhone, they’ll also be deleted from your iCloud.