If a connected camera is showing as Offline on your NVR, it could be related to an issue with the internal settings of your NVR or a cable connection problem. If the offline camera is connected directly to the back of your NVR, check the port connections. Restore your NVR to default settings.
How do I fix my Lorex camera offline?
NOTE: If your device is disconnected from power or the internet, it will appear offline on the Lorex Home app.
- Check if your device is connected to power.
- Check if you have an internet connection; reboot or restart your router/modem if needed.
- Reconnect your device to the Lorex Home app.
How do I get my security camera back online?
The very first thing to try in order to get your camera back online is to disconnect it from the power source. Unplug the camera and let it sit for a few minutes and after a few minutes have passed, plug the camera back in.
Why does my camera say offline?
There are several reasons why your camera may be offline, including a depleted battery, high bandwidth usage, updated router settings, or wireless interference. The camera is designed to automatically re-connect once there is internet available. The camera should turn on as soon as the power cable is connected.
How do I fix my offline camera?
4. Restart your router and modem
- Unplug your modem and router power cords. Tip: You may have a combination modem/router, or they might be separate devices.
- Wait for 30 seconds, then plug your modem and router back in.
- Your modem and router will restart.
- Open the offline camera’s video stream and wait a few minutes.
Why is my Lorex not connecting?
If the Lorex Cloud app is not connecting to your cameras, it may be due to a pending firmware update on your recorder. If no newer firmware version is available, please reboot your recorder and wait approximately 10 minutes before attempting to connect with Lorex Cloud again.
How do I reset my Lorex cameras?
To reset the IP camera to default settings:
- Ensure that the camera is connected to the NVR via an Ethernet cable.
- Press and hold the Reset button on the back or base of the camera.
- While still holding the Reset button, disconnect and reconnect the Ethernet cable.
- The camera will reset to defaults and then restart.
Why is my camera not connecting to WiFi?
Forget all WiFi networks, restart your phone/tablet, then reconnect to your 2.4 GHz network. On iOS: In the Settings app, tap General > Reset > Reset Network Settings. On Android: In the Settings app, tap General management or System, tap Reset or Reset Options > Reset Network Settings. Confirm the reset.
Why are my security cameras not working?
Reboot the device. Rebooting your security camera will release its cache to flush, re-calibrate the settings, and revise connections. Directly unplug the security camera from its power supply then wait for a few seconds before plugging it again. This will reboot it.
Why wont my surveillance camera connect to WiFi?
If there is a bad reach, the IP camera can’t find your WiFi signal, and it cannot connect to the WiFi. The IP camera should not be too far from the router. Check the distance between the IP camera and the router. Login the security camera software and head to the WiFi Settings.
Why does my security camera say video loss?
Why Does Camera Video Loss Happen Most of the time, the issue of video loss on CCTV security cameras, DVR or NVR, is caused by several factors: network issues, bad power supply, cabling problems, defective hardware, bugs on the camera’s software, IP address conflicts, bad configurations, etc.