To reset a Blink mini camera, press and hold the reset button at the bottom of the camera. Once again, after the light turns red, reinstall the sync module in the Blink app. Another way to reset your Blink cameras is to unplug each camera, or just the problem camera, and plug them back in.
How do I reset blink camera for new owner?
How to Transfer Blink Camera to a New Owner
- To completely delete the system, you will need to log into your Blink account on the app.
- Select the name of the system you wish to delete.
- Next, you will tap on Delete System.
- The app will return you to the Settings screen.
How do I deregister my blink camera?
Delete a Camera: To remove a camera, tap on the Settings icon to the right of the camera name. Scroll to the very bottom and tap Delete Camera. Tap on Yes to confirm.
How do I factory reset my Blink?
How to reset Blink Module?
- Press and hold the reset button located at the side of the module for 10-15 seconds.
- Hold it until the light turns red.
- You will see the solid green and blue light when the reset is complete.
Is there a reset button on Blink camera?
The Blink Mini has a reset button on the bottom side of the camera, which may be necessary to use when you add it to a new or existing Blink system. In a case when you move the Mini to a new location or Wi-Fi network, you may also need to use the reset button.
How do I uninstall and reinstall my blink camera?
The following explains how to delete your camera when it’s online.
- From the Home screen, tap on the settings icon. next to the camera you want to delete.
- Scroll to the bottom of this screen and tap on the red Delete Camera button.
- Tap DELETE to remove the camera and be brought back to the home screen.
How do I register my blink camera to a new account?
Launch the Blink App and tap Create Account at the bottom of the screen.
- Select your country from the drop-down menu and tap Next. Confirm your region and tap OK.
- Enter a valid email address, and tap Next.
- Create a password and tap Create Account.
- Complete the multi factor account verification process.
How do I connect my blink camera to a new account?
A Blink camera, or other Blink device, is added to your system through the Blink App. To add a camera or other device, you will need to enter its Serial Number, either manually or using your camera to scan a QR code. You can learn how to find the serial number/QR code of your device, here.
Why is my blink mini camera not working?
The first, is to check the Wi-Fi internet and the power supply, then check the camera power connection. Troubleshooting: Rebooting the Wi-Fi router is often very effective to resolve Blink connectivity issues. If you have rebooted your router and Blink does not connect after 3 minutes, continue.
How do I get my blink mini camera back online?
If your camera is in this state, you may need to try the following troubleshooting steps to get that camera back online. Power cycle your camera by removing the batteries for 5 seconds and reinserting them. Wait 30 seconds, then try using that camera again. Move the camera closer to your Sync Module.
How do I reset my Blink camera WIFI?
From the the Camera Settings screen scroll down to the bottom and tap Change Wi-Fi. In the Change Wi-Fi screen, follow the instruction to “Press and release the reset button on the camera until red and blue lights flash. When ready, the lights will display: Blinking Blue, Steady Green.”
Where is the reset button on Blink Sync Module 2?
The reset button is located on the right-hand side of the Sync Module next to the USB port. Please note that this could take between 15-30 seconds. This will cause the Sync Module to reboot into setup mode.
What does it mean when Blink camera flashes red?
The Blink Outdoor Camera may be sending you signals that something needs to be fixed by flashing different colors. If you see your camera flashing red, that can mean one of two things: either your device is not connected to the internet, or your battery is running low.
How do I reconnect my blink to WIFI?
Follow these steps to begin the configuration process.
- Open the Blink app on your Smartphone.
- Go to the setting.
- Select the system setting as per your requirement.
- Next, tap on the Sync Module to access the status screen.
- In the Sync module windows, tap on the “Change Wi-Fi Network.”