How do I fix my camera not working on my Android?
- Reboot the Device. Restarting your device is the first possible fix would be. …
- Pull the Battery Out. …
- Force Stop the Camera App. …
- Clear App Data and Cache. …
- Reset All App Preferences. …
- Uninstall All Third-party Camera Apps. …
- Do A Factory Reset. …
- One-click to Solve the Problem of Camera —Fixppo for Android.
How do I reset my Android camera?
Reset Camera Settings
- Open the camera application and touch .
- Tap Settings .
- Tap General.
- Select Reset and Yes.
How do I get camera back on my phone?
To open the Camera app
- From the Home screen, tap the Apps icon (in the QuickTap bar) > the Apps tab (if necessary) > Camera . OR.
- Tap Camera from the Home screen. OR.
- With the backlight off, touch and hold the Volume Down Key (on the back of the phone).
Why is my camera not working on my phone?
Restart the phone. If restarting doesn’t work, clear the cache and data of the camera app by Settings > Applications > Application manager > Camera app. Then tap Force Stop, and go to the Storage menu, where you select Clear Data and Clear Cache. … Once you’re done, restart your phone.
How do I enable my camera on my Android phone?
Tap Site Settings. Tap Microphone or Camera. Tap to turn the microphone or camera on or off. Allow.
Why does my camera app keep crashing android?
Try clearing the Camera apps data via long pressing the camera app and selecting app info. If this doesn’t work, make a backup of all your data and perform a factory reset and see if that helps. Try clearing the Camera apps data via long pressing the camera app and selecting app info.
How do I reinstall the camera app on Android?
- Open Settings.
- Tap Apps or Apps & notifications.
- Tap Camera. Note: if running Android 8.0 or higher, tap See all apps first.
- Scroll to and tap App Details.
- Tap Uninstall.
- Tap OK on the popup screen.
- After uninstall completes, select Update at the same location of the previous uninstall button.
Where is my camera app on my phone?
Basics of the Camera App on an Android Phone
- The Camera app is typically found on the Home screen, often in the favorites tray. Like every other app, a copy also dwells in the apps drawer.
- When you use the Camera app, the navigation icons (Back, Home, Recent) turn into tiny dots. …
- When you first start the Camera app, it asks about location settings.
How do I find missing icons on my Android?
The easiest way to recover a lost or deleted app icon/widget is to touch and hold an empty space on your Home screen. (The Home screen is the menu which pops up when you press the Home button.) This should cause a new menu to pop up with customizable options for your device. Tap Widgets and Apps to bring up a new menu.
What to do if front camera is not working?
You can try starting up the phone in “Safe Mode” and see if they work in there. If they do, then something on the phone is causing your problem. You could try clearing the cache and data for the camera app, but make sure you save anything that could be attached to the app first.
Why is my camera flash not working?
Delete Camera app data
If the flashlight particularly isn’t working while taking pictures or shooting videos, then resetting the camera app data may fix it. Here’s how to do it: Go to the phone “Settings” and tap on “Applications”.