How do I fix unfortunately camera has stopped?
Solution 3: Clear the Camera Cache Files
- Go to the Settings menu of your device.
- Head to the Apps sections and tap on Application manager.
- Swipe to the left of your screen till you are under the “All” tab.
- Now look for camera and tap on it.
- Tap on Force Stop to end the application.
- Then tap on Clear Cache.
Why does my phone say camera has stopped?
1- Persistent use of Camera has been a known issue in several Android devices. … You can also turn off your phone and then restart it and then open the camera app. 2-Camera app also has its own cache. When this cache piles up, Android phones face camera stopped problem.
What is the cause of unfortunately app has stopped?
The “Unfortunately App has stopped” message can also be caused by a corrupted SD card. To check, remove the SD card and try the app again. If it works this time, the card is the issue. You need a new memory card, but you can transfer the data from that card onto your computer and then later add it to the new card.
How do I fix my phone when it stops working?
7 Solutions to Fix – Unfortunately, The Process com. android. phone Has Stopped
- Solution 1. Reboot Phone.
- Solution 2. Clear App Data and Cache.
- Solution 3. Clear Cache and Data of the SIM Toolkit.
- Solution 4. Stop Automatic Updates.
- Solution 5. Use AROMA File Manager.
- Solution 6. …
- Solution 7. …
- Video Tutorial.
What to do when apps stop working?
Learn how to check your Android version.
- Step 1: Restart & update. Restart your phone. Important: Settings can vary by phone. For more info, contact your device manufacturer. …
- Step 2: Check for a larger app issue. Force stop the app. You can usually force stop an app through your phone’s Settings app.
Why do my camera keep stopping?
Second solution: Clear the cache and data of the Camera app
The error basically means that the app itself has crashed. So, if the first procedure failed to fix the problem, the next thing you have to do is reset the app itself. … Scroll to and then tap Apps. Find and tap Camera.
How do I force quit my camera on Android?
How to Fix “Unfortunately Camera Has Stopped Working”
- Open “Settings” on your Android device.
- Tap on “Applications -> Application Manager”
- From the drop-down menu, make sure that you’ve chosen “All Apps”
- Find the camera app and open it.
- Tap “Force Stop”
- Tap on “Storage -> Clear Cache”
How do I get rid of unfortunately youtube has stopped?
Visit “Settings” to find an option named “Apps”. Tap on “Apps” and look for the App which has suddenly stopped. Click the App name, say, for example, “Youtube” by scrolling down in “All” Apps. From the options that appear, tap on “Storage” and then on “Clear cache” as shown below.
How do I fix unfortunately messages has stopped?
If your messaging app stops, how do you fix it?
- Go into your home screen and then tap on the Settings menu.
- Scroll down and then tap on the Apps selection.
- Then scroll down to the Message app in the menu and tap on it.
- Then tap on the Storage selection.
- You should see two options; Clear Data and Clear Cache. Tap on both.
How can I reboot my Android phone?
Android users: Press and hold the “Power” button until you see the “Options” menu. Select either “Restart” or “Power off”.