IPEVO Visualizer allows you to display the video feed from your computer camera, record it, modify it, and more. That means you can use it to show what your camera sees, either on a big screen or in an online conferencing app. With Visualizer you can adjust the displayed image in various ways.
How do I use ipevo camera?
1) Plug in an IPEVO document camera to your computer via the USB port.
- 2) Open IPEVO Visualizer software on your computer, and ensure the document camera is selected as the source.
- 3) Place your material under the document camera and check its live image in Visualizer.
What is a document camera and how does it work?
A document camera is a device that can project and magnify images of objects, paper notes, and transparencies. It is described as being similar to an old overhead projector that almost every classroom consisted of in the past. However, a document camera is more modern, smaller, and can work remotely over Wi-Fi.
Can I use ipevo as a Webcam?
IPEVO DO-CAM Creator’s Edition USB Document Camera Meet the most versatile communication tool for the office or on-the-go. Flip the camera head of DO-CAM and switch it into a Webcam for video calls1. Flip and switch it back seamlessly whenever you need to show any physical materials during the call.
How do I turn off ipevo camera?
Once the Visualizer application launches, you can click the Full Screen button in the upper-right to fill the screen with the document camera image. Clicking within the image toggles the control buttons on-and-off.
Why do I need a document camera?
A document camera allows teachers to capture an area of interest and use the content for pre-recorded videos and live presentations. Document cameras magnify objects and make them easier to see on a student’s mobile phone, a projector, and any computer that’s used to display the image.
What does ipevo Visualizer do?
IPEVO Visualizer allows you to display the video feed from your computer camera, record it, modify it, and more. *IPEVO Visualizer versions for iOS, tvOS, and Android do not support document cameras connected via USB.
How do I use ipevo camera with Google?
- Plug in an IPEVO document camera to your computer via USB.
- Download IPEVO Visualizer software onto your computer.
- Place your material under the document camera and check its live image in Visualizer.
- When you’re ready, launch Google Meet to start a meeting.
Where do ipevo videos go?
Once you press Record, it will turn into the Stop button, which you can press to stop the video recording. The video file will be saved to your hard drive and can be managed in Review Mode.
Does ipevo work on Chromebook?
Are you worried about the compatibility of your IPEVO document camera as your school moves towards replacing computers with Chromebooks? Fret not, as IPEVO’s family of document cameras are all compatible with Chromebooks while in their USB mode.
How do I use my Chromebook as a camera?
Use camera features on your Chromebook
- In the corner of your screen, select the Launcher.
- Open Camera. Then, on the right side, choose an option: Select Photo Take photo. Select Video Start recording. Select Square Take photo.