Let’s learn how to view Swann cameras on the PC using the SwannView Link software.
Download and install the SwannView Link software
- Click the file to install the software.
- Open the software and wait for a while.
- Check if the software found the devices in the network.
- Click the device to load the camera in the screen.
Can you view Swann camera online?
Swann security systems allow you to view footage remotely online via the smartphone and tablet app.
How do I connect SwannView plus to my computer?
To run SwannView Plus, dou- ble click the icon placed on your desktop or click “Start” > “All Progams” > “SwannView Plus+” > “SwannView Plus+ Client”. When you first run SwannView Plus you will be presented with a login screen, as shown below. Super User: This allows you to create an admin level user account.
What app do you use for Swann security cameras?
Swann Security App *For remote viewing of DVRs and NVRs from your computer (PC or MAC), please use our desktop app, HomeSafe View.
How can I remotely access my DVR from my computer?
DVR Viewer Software Setup for Network / Remote Internet Camera View
- DVR Viewer Setup.
- Assign an IP Address to your Surveillance DVR.
- Local Area Network (LAN) DVR Viewer Access.
- Setup Port Forwarding on your Router.
- Setup static DHCP IP Address.
- Setup Dynamic DNS on your Router.
- Setup Internet Connection to your DVR.
Can I connect my Swann DVR to my laptop?
Installing SwannView Link Download the latest version available. After doing so, install it then open it. Once SwannView Link is open and it already shows a device at the right, this means it already detects your DVR or NVR.
Does Swann have an app?
SwannView: Live Swann DVR viewing on your Android phone. Note: This app uses a data stream that will connect to your DVR via 3G or WiFi.
How do I watch CCTV footage on my laptop with HDMI?
If using an HDMI cable, simply align the prongs from the cable plug with the jack on the DVR and attach securely. If using RCA-type plugs, insert the red and white audio plugs into the red and white audio jacks (right and left, respectively) on the back of the DVR.
Is the Swann app free?
Only Swann lets you combine all your wireless & wired devices to protect what matters most. With free cloud & local recording, there’s no hidden fees.
How do I connect my Swann camera to WiFi?
- Tap Menu (upper left) then select Pair Device.
- Scan the QR code sticker attached to your camera.
- Once you reach this, enter the WiFi password then tap Next.
- Enter your desired camera name.
- Set the camera to Pairing mode by pressing and holding the reset or pair button.
What Swann system do I have?
You must go to Settings (at the lower right) then select your device (if you only have 1x Swann unit, it will automatically select that device). Swipe all the way to the bottom then tap on Technical Details then check the Model.
How do I watch my DVR on my computer?
Web Browser Remote Access Setup Instruction
- Connect your DVR to your router with a CAT-5 network cable.
- Connect a monitor to your DVR if you have not already done so and power your DVR up.
- Access the DVRs menu system using a mouse or the wireless remote control.
- On the DVR System Menu click the Network Sub-Menu.
How do I access Swann DVR from browser?
Using a computer connected to the same router where your DVR or NVR is connected, open a browser and go to www.canyouseeme.org. On the Port to check field, change 80 to 85 and click Check port. Do the same step for port 8000 and 554. NOTE: 85, 8000, and 554 are the default ports of your DVR or NVR.
Why can’t I view my security cameras online?
What to Do If You Cannot Remotely View Security Cameras Using the Internet via Port Forwarding. Make sure your cameras are connected to the network. Ensure all the ports of the network configuration are mapped to the Internet. Open the firewall in the router to allow Internet access to the camera.