Ring Spotlight Cam Battery
- Find the setup button on the top of the camera.
- Press and hold the setup button for 10 seconds.
- The light on the front of the camera will flash for several minutes; when the light turns off the reset is complete.
Why is my Ring spotlight camera not working?
Unplug your router for 30 seconds and then plug it back in. See if your Spotlight Cam automatically reconnects. Try removing and then replacing the internal battery. Wait 10 seconds, then press it again and see if your Ring automatically reconnects.
How do you reset a Ring security camera?
To perform a hard reset, hold down the orange button for 20 seconds. After releasing it, the light on the back will flash a few times indicating that your Stick Up Cam is restarting. Give it about a minute to fully complete this process, then put it in setup mode again by briefly pressing the orange button on the back.
Where is the Setup button on my Ring Spotlight cam?
In order to put the device into Setup Mode, press and release the small button on the top right of the camera. What is Setup Mode? When any Ring product is in setup mode, it broadcasts a temporary wifi network.
How do I factory reset my indoor ring camera?
Resetting a Ring Stick Up Cam to its factory default state will erase all its saved settings and preferences.
- Make sure the camera is powered up or the battery is charged.
- Press and hold the reset button on the back of the camera for 15 seconds.
- Release the button.
- The camera is now reset to factory defaults.
Why did my ring camera stop working?
The most common causes of not being able to do a Live View or see a recorded video are: A poor connection between your mobile device and the internet. Slow internet upload and download speeds. A poor connection between your Ring device and your router.
How do I reset my ring?
Performing a hard reset
- To perform a hard reset, hold down the orange button for 20 seconds.
- After releasing it, the light on the front will flash a few times indicating that your Ring Doorbell is restarting.
- It may take a minute to fully complete this process.
Why Does My Ring spotlight flash on and off?
The top reasons for the Ring Spotlight flashing on and off are that the batteries are low, a small animal or object is triggering the device, or the motion sensitivity controls are too high.
How do I reconnect my ring camera?
How to Reconnect Your Ring Doorbell or Security Camera to Wifi or Change Your Wifi Network
- Tap on the three lines on the top left.
- Tap Devices.
- Select doorbell or security camera you need to reconnect to wifi (The next screen is the Device Dashboard.)
- Tap on Device Health.
- Tap on Reconnect to Wifi or Change Wifi Network.
How do I restart my ring camera app?
Rebooting the Ring Spotlight Cam
- Press the reset button on the top of the spotlight camera.
- Hold down the reset button for twenty seconds.
- Check your Ring app to see if the spotlight cam reappears as an available device once the wireless connection is reestablished.
How do I activate my ring spotlight camera?
Setting Up Your Ring Spotlight Cam In Your Ring App
- Step One – Download the Ring App.
- Step Two – Create or Log in to Your Account.
- Step Three – Tap “Set Up a Device”
- Step Four – Scan the QR code or MAC ID barcode on your Ring device.
- Step Five – Specify Your Location.
- Step Six – Name Your Device.
Why is my ring not connecting?
If you’re using an Android phone and can’t connect to the Ring network, you may need to adjust the Smart Network Switch. If you’re setting up a new Ring device that’s battery-powered, your battery will be partially charged when you receive it because there are legal restrictions on shipping lithium batteries.
How do I soft reset my Ring Doorbell?
Look for a black button in front of the camera. This is the reset button. Press and hold this button down for 15 seconds. Once you release the button, the device will flash a light for a few seconds to indicate that the device is restarting.