The easiest way to crop your webcam in OBS is to hold the Alt key on your keyboard, left-click, and drag the sides. To crop the image with this method you will need to have the source selected and ensure that it is visible.
How do I crop my stream camera?
As far as I know to crop a webcam in a scene, simply holding Alt while editing & re-sizing the scene crops out what you don’t want to show in a webcam. With that, you could simply put a circle overlay on top of it. That would be the easy way.
How do you mask in Obs?
In this example we will add a circular mask to our webcam source.
- Add two video sources. Make sure the video layer you want to use an image mask on is the top layer.
- Select ‘Image Mask/Blend’ Click the ‘+’ located under the ‘Effects Filters’ section.
- Configure the image mask.
- Resize and move layer.
How do I resize in OBS?
Resizing. To resize a source, hold your mouse over the the edges or corners of the selection rectangle, then simply click and drag. It will automatically snap to the edges of the render view, which can be disabled by holding down the control key.
How do I change my webcam aspect ratio in OBS?
Here’s how to do it:
- Open “Settings” in OBS and go to “Video.”
- Next to “Output (Scaled) Resolution,” expand the drop-down menu by clicking on the downward arrow.
- Select the resolution based on the aspect ratio you want. The number will appear on the right-hand side.
- Click “Apply,” then “OK.”
How do I change the aspect ratio on my webcam?
Click on the three dots button at the top right corner to bring up a menu where you find the Photo timer and Settings. Click on Settings, you will get a screen like below. Click on the Photos aspect ratio item and select between 4:3 and 16:9.
How can I trim a video?
How to trim a video on your Android device
- Open the Gallery app on your Android and tap on the video that you want to trim.
- Tap the pencil icon in the bottom-left corner.
- On the next screen, move the sliders at the bottom of the screen until they contain the footage you want.
How do I crop scenes in Streamlabs OBS?
How to Crop Your Webcam in Streamlabs OBS
- Launch Streamlabs OBS.
- Press “alt” as you adjust the camera, then drag the edges you want to crop.
- Adjust the lines while holding the alt key until you are satisfied with the results.