How to set a timer on iPhone camera
- Open your Camera app.
- Press the clock button at the top of the screen.
- Select the timer option you wish to use. Your options are 3 seconds, 10 seconds, or to turn the camera off.
- Take your photo by pressing the release button at the bottom-center of the screen.
Does the iPhone camera have a timer?
Fortunately, Apple has developed a solution to this with a simple feature on the iPhone. The built-in self timer on your iPhone camera allows you to take photos without physically clicking the button. You can set a long or short countdown timer and your camera will snap 10 burst photos to give you the perfect shot.
Where is the timer button on iPhone camera?
The iPhone camera timer is found in the native camera app, located at the top of the screen. Here, you can choose from a 3-second timer, or 10-second timer, as illustrated below.
How do you set a timer on your iPhone?
How to Use the iPhone Timer
- Tap Clock on the Home screen.
- Tap the Timer button in the lower right corner.
- Turn the rotor to set the length of time you want to pass before the timer sounds.
- Tap When Timer Ends to choose the “time’s up” sound.
- Tap the Set button in the upper right corner.
How do you put a timer on your camera?
Touch > Timer. Select from a delay of 2, 5, or 10 sec. The camera will count down and capture the image at the end of the selected delay. Alternatively, if you have activated the Voice commands option, you can simply say “timer” to activate a 10-second delay.
How do you set the Camera timer on iOS 14?
How to Set Timer on iPhone Camera
- Open the Camera app.
- Set up the shot you’d like to take, making sure to leave room for yourself!
- Tap the arrow at the top of your screen.
- The menu above your shutter button will change from words to symbols.
- Tap on the timer icon.
Can you put a timer on iPhone 11 Camera?
How to set a timer on the camera for iPhone and iPad. Launch the Camera app on your iPhone or iPad. On an iPhone 11 or iPhone 11 Pro, tap the arrow at the top of the screen or swipe up from above the shutter button. Tap the Timer button.