How to Scan Documents With Android
- Open Google Drive and tap the + symbol.
- Under the Create New tab, select Scan.
- Position the phone camera over the document and tap the Shutter button when you’re ready to capture the image.
- Tap the check mark to keep the scan or the back arrow to retake it.
Does Android have a Scan feature?
If you have an Android smartphone and use Google Drive, you do not even need to download an additional app because Google Drive includes a document-scanning function. Place the document you want to scan on a flat surface. Tap the Scan camera icon and hold the phone or tablet over the document to get a clear picture.
How do I get my camera to scan?
To try it out, just open your Camera app and point the phone at a document. As you do, the scanner will highlight the document’s borders with a yellow rectangle, along with a “Scan” button on the center. Hit “Scan” when you’re ready, and the document will be stored in your Galaxy’s Gallery for you to save or share.
How do I scan from my camera?
Scan documents with Google Drive Tap the plus symbol in the lower right corner of the screen. This opens a menu pane with several options. Select Scan and the camera will launch, allowing you to capture a picture of the item in question.
How do I scan with my Samsung camera?
How to scan a document with your Galaxy smartphone
- Open the camera app and position the document in the center of your view.
- Tap the scan button.
- Then tap the thumbnail image to review your scan.
- Tap the edit icon if you’d like to edit your scan.
- Editing tools will appear.
Where is the scan button on my Samsung phone?
If you’re using an Android, the best way to scan documents is through the Google Drive app. You can scan documents directly into Google Drive by tapping the “+” button in the lower-right corner of the home screen. When the menu slides up from the bottom, select “Scan”.