Finally, with all of that done, you can save a Twitter Video to your Photos app with just a couple of taps. Open the Twitter app and navigate to the tweet that has the video you want to save. Tap on the Share button, and then look for Twitter Video Downloader V2. 6 in the list of options; tap it.
How do you save a video from Twitter on iPhone?
How to download Twitter videos on android phones & iphones
- Open your Twitter app on your mobile phone, go to the tweet that has the video you wish to save.
- Click the Share Button and select Copy Link.
- Now, Open your Download Twitter Video app.
- Paste the Link there.
How do you save videos to your camera roll?
How to Save YouTube Videos to Your Camera Roll on Android
- Open the Google Chrome web browser on your Android device.
- Go to y2mate.com.
- In the search bar on this website, search for the YouTube video you want to download.
- When you see the video you want to download, tap the green Download button underneath it.
How do you save videos from Twitter 2021?
The easiest method for downloading Twitter videos is to utilize a website such as Twitter Video Downloader; all you need to do is paste the link to the tweet in question and download it as an MP4 file. This process works in any browser, meaning you can use it to download videos in Windows, MacOS, iOS, or Android.
How do I save twitter videos to my iPhone 2021?
Open the Twitter application on your smartphone and go to the Tweet which has the video you want to save. Tap on the Share button and then select copy the link to Tweet. Now go to the Download Twitter Videos application and paste the link there. Then hit the download button at the bottom right corner of the page.
How do I save a video to my iPhone camera roll?
Save your clips and images to your Camera Roll from the iPhone app. To download a video/image, open the file on the player page, then tap the file to reveal the three dots (menu). Select Save to Camera Roll and then choose if you’d like to save the original full resolution clip or a proxy version.
How do I download twitter videos on Chrome?
How to download videos from Twitter in your desktop browser
- Click on the date below the video, and you’ll be taken to the URL of the tweet in question.
- Paste the URL into the white text box, and click “Download.”
- Pick the video quality you want.
- The video will appear on the next page.
How do you save a video from twitter on a Mac?
How To Save Twitter Videos
- Find a video on Twitter you’d like to save.
- Click the share icon and choose “Copy link to Tweet”
- Visit downloadtwittervideo.com.
- Paste the tweet link into the field.
- Hit Download MP4.
- The service will download the video on Twitter to MP4 format in the Downloads folder on your Mac.
Is it safe to download twitter videos?
Twitter Video Downloader is completely safe and downloads videos directly from the Twitter CDN servers.
How can I download a video from Twitter?
To download a video from Twitter on Android: — Open the Twitter app on your phone. — Go to the tweet whose photo you want to download. — Select the ‘Share’ option. — Next, open the Download Twitter Videos app and paste the link you earlier copied from Twitter in the space provided by the app.
How do you save Twitter videos on IOS 14?
2 easiest ways to download Twitter videos on iPhone
- Copy the tweet link: Open the Twitter app → tap the arrow icon below the tweet → tap Copy Link.
- Visit DownloadTwitterVideo.com on your iPhone or iPad.
- Paste the URL here and tap Download MP4.
- Tap Right click here and choose ‘Save link as…’
- Tap Download.