Tap on the blue Share icon at the bottom of the screen, and select Repost on Instagram. Just hitting this button will automatically download the video to your iPhone Camera roll.
How do I save IGTV to my camera roll?
At the bottom of the video, tap the three dots icon next to the like, comment, and share icons. Tap Copy Link to grab the video link to your clipboard. Open the Video Downloader for IGTV app and tap Paste. Now, tap the download icon to save the IGTV video to your phone.
How do I upload a video from IGTV to my iPhone?
Step 1: Tap on IGTV in the top right of feed, or open the ‘IGTV app’. Step 2: Tap on the plus and choose a video, then tap ‘Next’. Step 3: Tap and slide the image at the bottom of the screen to select a cover image or tap Add from Camera Roll (iPhone) or Add from Gallery (Android). Step 4: After that tap ‘Next.
Where are IGTV videos saved?
Method 1: Using IGTV Application Step 2: Tap on the profile tab at the bottom. Tap on the hamburger icon at the top. Step 3: Tap on Saved Videos. You will all your saved videos here.
How do you save Instagram videos to your camera roll 2020?
Go into the Instagram app. On the video post you want to save, tap the three-dot icon in the upper-right corner. 3. In the pop-up, click “Copy Link.” Then, go into the Video Downloader for Instagram app and paste the link to begin the download.
How can I download IGTV on Instagram?
IGTV Downloader for Instagram
- Open Instagram in any browser – Chrome, Firefox, or Safari;
- On the desired account, choose the IGTV tab;
- Tap on the video you want to save;
- Copy its URL from the browser address bar;
- Paste this address into the Inflact search bar;
- Press the Download button;
How do I share my IGTV to my story?
Step 1: Open the Instagram application on your device. Step 2: After that, go to the ‘IGTV video’ that you want to share on your story. Step 3: Now, go to ‘send icon’. Step 4: Then, select ‘add a video to your story’.
How do I upload to IGTV from my phone 2021?
How to use IGTV in 2021?
- Tap on the upload post button or on the + button in the middle of your newsfeed.
- Select a video you want to upload and select NEXT.
- Select the option Share as long video.
- Now you should select a cover for your video.
- The next step is to add the title and description to your video.
How do I upload to IGTV from my phone?
How to post a video on IGTV using the Instagram mobile app
- Open the Instagram app and tap the plus icon at the bottom of the screen.
- Select the video you want to upload, then tap “Next.”
- In the “Share as…” menu that pops up, select “Long Video” to share the full-length video on IGTV.
How do you save a Instagram video?
But if you only want to download one current Story, here’s how:
- Open the Instagram app.
- Head to your Stories.
- Navigate to the video you wish to save.
- Press the More button at the bottom-right of the screen.
- Tap Save > Save Video.
Do IGTV videos expire?
IGTV videos can also be shared in post links and to your Instagram Stories. When published to IGTV, your videos don’t expire or disappear after 24 hours the way that typical Instagram videos do. This offers many new opportunities to engage your target audience with the videos they love to see.
How do I save a video to my iPhone camera roll?
Save your clips and images to your Camera Roll from the iPhone app. To download a video/image, open the file on the player page, then tap the file to reveal the three dots (menu). Select Save to Camera Roll and then choose if you’d like to save the original full resolution clip or a proxy version.
How do I save Instagram videos to my iPhone 2021?
How to Download Instagram Videos on iPhone-IGTV, Videos on iPhone, iPad
- Step #1: Launch your “Instagram” app.
- Step #7: Now, go to the “Safari” app browser on your iPhone/iPad.
- Step #9: Paste the Instagram Video URL into the Downloadgram.
- Step #10: Tap Download > Download Video.