Tap on the blue Share icon at the bottom of the screen, and select Repost on Instagram. Just hitting this button will automatically download the video to your iPhone Camera roll.
How do you upload videos from IGTV to your phone?
Step 1: Tap on IGTV in the top right of feed, or open the ‘IGTV app’. Step 2: Tap on the plus and choose a video, then tap ‘Next’. Step 3: Tap and slide the image at the bottom of the screen to select a cover image or tap Add from Camera Roll (iPhone) or Add from Gallery (Android). Step 4: After that tap ‘Next.
How do you save Instagram videos to your camera roll 2020?
Go into the Instagram app. On the video post you want to save, tap the three-dot icon in the upper-right corner. 3. In the pop-up, click “Copy Link.” Then, go into the Video Downloader for Instagram app and paste the link to begin the download.
How do I share my IGTV to my story?
Step 1: Open the Instagram application on your device. Step 2: After that, go to the ‘IGTV video’ that you want to share on your story. Step 3: Now, go to ‘send icon’. Step 4: Then, select ‘add a video to your story’.
How do I upload to IGTV from my phone 2021?
How to use IGTV in 2021?
- Tap on the upload post button or on the + button in the middle of your newsfeed.
- Select a video you want to upload and select NEXT.
- Select the option Share as long video.
- Now you should select a cover for your video.
- The next step is to add the title and description to your video.
How do I save a video to my iPhone camera roll?
Save your clips and images to your Camera Roll from the iPhone app. To download a video/image, open the file on the player page, then tap the file to reveal the three dots (menu). Select Save to Camera Roll and then choose if you’d like to save the original full resolution clip or a proxy version.
How do I save Instagram videos to my iPhone 2021?
How to Download Instagram Videos on iPhone-IGTV, Videos on iPhone, iPad
- Step #1: Launch your “Instagram” app.
- Step #7: Now, go to the “Safari” app browser on your iPhone/iPad.
- Step #9: Paste the Instagram Video URL into the Downloadgram.
- Step #10: Tap Download > Download Video.
How do I save pictures from Instagram to my camera roll?
How do I save Instagram photos to my phone?
- Tap or your profile picture in the bottom right to go to your profile.
- Tap in the top right, then tap Settings.
- Tap Account, then tap Original photos (iPhone) or Original posts (Android).
- Tap next to Save original photos (iPhone) or Save original posts (Android) to turn it on.