A lot of devices however do not have a reset button. Devices including DVR’s, NVR’s and IP CCTV cameras without a rest button can be reset using the SADP software which is freely available from Hikvision. How to reset a Hikvision device using SADP.
How do I factory reset my Hikvision IP camera?
How to reset a Hikvision camera (back to factory defaults)
- Disconnect the camera power supply;
- Press and hold the reset button;
- Connect the camera power supply;
- Keep holding the reset button for 15 seconds;
- Release the reset button.
How do I reset my IP camera without a password?
If you forget the password, the only way is to reset the IP Camera to factory default setting via hardware reset button. To reset the IP Camera via the hardware reset button, please press and hold the reset button for more than 10 seconds and then all the settings will go to the default settings.
How do I unlock my Hikvision IP camera?
Hikvision – “Device is locked” message
- Shut down the app completely then relaunch.
- Reboot the video recorder.
- Delete the video recorder from the app then re-add (after writing down all connection information for the recorder)
- Uninstall the app then reinstall.
How can I reset my Hikvision IP camera password?
To change the password on an IP camera:
- Log into the camera using Internet Explorer or Firefox web browsers with the current administrator password.
- After logging into the camera, go to the Configuration tab.
- Choose the desired user and click on the Modify button.
- Enter the new password.
How do I reset my EZ IP camera?
WebUI of IP Camera
- Type the IP of the IP camera into a web browser.
- Click the ‘Forgot password?’ option.
- A prompt will appear to confirm the reset. Select OK.
- A QR code will be displayed.
How do I reset my VIP IP camera?
May 25th, 2021 To reset an IP camera, you need to locate the reset button and hold it down for 30 seconds while the camera is powered on. To reach the reset button, you will need to open up the camera. 2) Undo the 3 screws on the base. Press and hold the black button down for 30 seconds while the camera is powered on.
Can you reset a security camera?
After the power cable plugged keep holding the reset button. The red PowerLED light will flash on for 3 second first, turn off for about 15 seconds, flash on for another second and turn off again. This procedure takes around 20seconds and camera will power up. Release the reset button.
How do I reset my NVR to factory settings?
To factory reset the device, hold the reset button down and unplug the NVR from power. Once power is removed from the unit, continue holding the factory reset switch for 4 – 5 seconds, continue holding the reset switch and plug the power supply back into the unit. You should hear a beep if not that is alright.
How do I get my security camera back online?
The very first thing to try in order to get your camera back online is to disconnect it from the power source. Unplug the camera and let it sit for a few minutes and after a few minutes have passed, plug the camera back in.