Nikon Z Mount Mirrorless Cameras
- Camera: Turn the camera on.
- Camera: Select Connect to smart device > Pairing (Bluetooth) in the menus, then highlight Start pairing and press J to display the camera name.
- iOS device: Launch SnapBridge on the iOS device and tap Connect to camera.
Why is my iPhone not connecting to my Nikon camera?
The camera may be unable to connect via Wi-Fi at some settings. Is Bluetooth enabled on the camera and iOS device? After enabling Bluetooth on the iOS device, go to the iOS settings app, tap SnapBridge in the app list, and confirm that Bluetooth is enabled. Enable Bluetooth on the camera.
How do I control my Nikon camera with my phone?
If your Nikon camera has built-in NFC, simply place the camera’s “N” mark next to the Android smart device. This will connect your Android smart device to your Nikon camera automatically via Wi-Fi, and launch the WMU app. Get started by downloading the WMU app on your smart device today!
How do I transfer photos from my Nikon to my iPhone?
To import from your SD card or digital camera, follow these steps:
- Connect the adapter to your iOS device.
- Connect your digital camera to the adapter by USB or insert an SD card.
- Photos should automatically open to the Import tab.
- Tap Import All to import your content, or tap specific items, then tap Import.
Is Nikon D3500 Wi-Fi enabled?
*3 The D3500 is not equipped with Wi-Fi capability. Therefore, some SnapBridge features available for use with other Nikon cameras may not be supported, or may function differently when used with the D3500. Remote photography over a Bluetooth® connection is possible using the SnapBridge Ver. 2.5 app.
How do I turn on Bluetooth on my Nikon camera?
On your smartphone, go to Settings. Go to Bluetooth and turn on Bluetooth. From the list of paired devices, tap on the Nikon camera.
Which Nikon has Wi-Fi?
Which Nikon DSLR Has Wi-Fi?
- Nikon D500.
- Nikon D780.
- Nikon D850.
- Nikon D3400 (Bluetooth only)
- Nikon D3500 (Bluetooth only)
- Nikon D5500.
- Nikon D5600.
- Nikon D7500.
How do you use a Nikon Wi-Fi adapter?
Press the button on the WU – 1a/WU-1b, holding it down for about 5 seconds, until the LED on the adapter flashes. On your smartphone open the Wi-Fi settings and select the Nikon camera’s network from the list of networks available. It will begin with Nikon, followed by a string of letters and numbers.
Does Nikon have an app?
With the Nikon WMU app, you can also control your Nikon camera using your compatible smartphone or tablet as a remote monitor. Your device sees what the camera sees and lets you take pictures right from your phone or tablet! App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Android and Google Play are trademarks of Google Inc.
How do I connect my camera to my iPhone?
Connecting to the Camera from an iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch
- Tap the Settings icon in the Home screen.
- Tap Wi-Fi.
- Enable Wi-Fi.
- Press the button to which WIRELESS COMMUNICATION has been assigned or select WIRELESS COMMUNICATION in the camera menus.
- Select the desired camera.
- Wait until the connection is established.