Launch the Lorex Home app. Sign up or log in.
- Tap the search icon above I already have devices set up through the Lorex App.
- Tap to select the device you want to add to the Lorex Home Center, then tap Next.
- Enter the device password, then tap Save.
- Follow the LSHSC on-screen prompts, then tap Done to complete the setup.
Why won’t my phone connect to my Lorex cameras?
If the Lorex Cirrus app is not connecting to your cameras, it may be due to a pending firmware update on your recorder: If installing new firmware does not resolve the issue and you are using an Android device: Please see the instructions below for clearing the app’s data.
Can get Lorex cameras on phone?
Install the Lorex Secure app, available for Android on the Google Play Store or iOS (Apple) on the App Store. Install the FLIR Secure app, available for Android on the Google Play Store or iOS (Apple) on the App Store. Ensure your LHB Series DVR is connected to a router using an Ethernet cable.
How do I connect my iPhone to Lorex cloud?
Connecting to Your System on iPhone
- Download FLIR Cloud™ for free from the App Store.
- Tap on the FLIR Cloud™ icon ( ) to start the app.
- Tap Sign up and enter your email address and password to create a new account.
- From live view, tap then.
- Configure the following:
- Tap Connect.
Does Lorex connect to WiFi?
To connect to your HD WiFi camera through Bluetooth using the Lorex Secure / FLIR Secure app: Launch the Lorex Secure / FLIR Secure app on your smartphone or tablet. Tap Sign Up, then enter your email address and password to create a new account.
How do I use the Lorex Home app?
How to back up and share video via Lorex Home
- Launch the Lorex Home app, then tap Device Thumbnail to open Live View.
- Tap Timeline.
- Tap Calendar.
- Choose the Date.
- Find the Hour and Minute by sliding the Timeline.
- Tap the camera icon to take a snapshot or the record icon to record a video.
Where is QR code on Lorex camera?
This sticker is generally located on the side or base of a camera, or on the bottom of a DVR / NVR recorder. A QR code is a machine-readable optical label that contains information about the item to which it is attached.
How does the Lorex app work?
The Lorex Secure App keeps track of motion activity, and organizes them into individual events, using easy-to-read timelines. Each cameras has its own timeline, and timelines can be sorted by week, day, hour and even minute. You can even use timelines to generate RapidRecap videos from specific periods of time.
How do I add a device to my Lorex app?
How to add a device
- Launch the Lorex Home app, then tap the plus (+) icon at the top rightmost corner of the screen.
- Locate and scan your device’s QR Code.
- Before continuing, please check the following:
- When prompted, tap Join.
- Create and confirm the password for your camera, then tap Next.
How do I watch my Lorex cameras online?
To log in and set up your Lorex Client 11 software:
- Launch the Lorex Client 11 software on your computer.
- In the IP Address field, enter the DDNS or local IP address of your DVR.
- Enter your User Name.
- Enter the Password.
- Enter the Client Port value (default: 9000).
- Click Login.
How do I add a device to my Lorex home?
How to add users
- Launch the Lorex Home app, then tap Device Settings.
- Scroll all the way down, then tap Share Device.
- Tap the Add User button or the plus (+) icon at the top rightmost corner of the screen.
- Enter the user’s email address, then tap OK.