1) Open the Cortana app and go to Notebook in the menu. 2) Go to Manage Skills and select the Connected Home option. 3) Tap the Enable option and choose “Geeni“ from the list of Connected Home partners. 4) Tap the “Connect.
How do I view my Geeni camera online?
For live view and play back view of Geeni cameras first open the Geeni app then select Geeni smart Camera from main device list. For playback view you must insert a SD card in Geeni Camera.
What apps work with Geeni camera?
No, the Geeni cameras won’t work with third party apps. It’ll only work with the Geeni App & voice control by Amazon alexa & google Assistant.
Why is my Geeni WiFi camera not connecting?
Geeni Camera Cannot connect to Wi-Fi network. Make sure you entered the correct Wi-Fi password during the Wi-Fi setup. Check whether there are any Internet connection problems. If the Wi-Fi signal is too weak, reset your Wi-Fi router and try again.
How do I connect my merkury WiFi camera?
How do I set up my Merkury Smart WiFi Camera?
- Connect the camera, USB cable, and power adapter before plugging it in.
- Use the Geeni app (iOS and Google Play) to connect the camera to your Wi-Fi network.
- Adjust the settings, link to a voice assistant, and insert a memory card as needed.
Can you download Geeni app on laptop?
The Geeni App For PC is a gradient app which allows the users to easily control as well as toggle all their geeni smart home devices and appliances and users can take control of everything via their smartphone, And today with the help of bluestacks or the nox player emulator we will teach you how you can control and
Can I access my Geeni devices from anywhere through Geeni app?
Yes, you can access your devices from anywhere through Geeni app.
How do I connect my Geeni camera to Google home?
How to sync Google Assistant with Geeni app?
- Download the google home app from google play or iOS app store Register in google home & login the app.
- Tap the ” + “ sign at bottom.
- Choose “Geeni” from home control partners.
- Authorize your account with Google Assistant using the username and password from your Geeni App.
Does Geeni work with HomeKit?
Hi, thank you for reaching Geeni by Technical assistance. To answer your question, right now it does not compatible with the other apps like Apple HomeKit. To answer your question, right now it does not compatible with the other apps like Apple HomeKit.
Why is my Geeni app not working?
1) Check internet connection Geeni app requires the internet access and an active internet connection to work. If your internet is not working fine, there are connection issues or the speed is not right for the application to work, you will need to get that checked and fix that so you can use your Geeni application.
How do I add a device to my Geeni?
Open the Geeni App & In the Geeni app,
- Press the Profile button.
- Click on the “Device Sharing” button.
- Click on ‘Add sharing’.
- Choose the devices you want to share and click on ‘share with new member’ button.
How do I reconnect my Geeni camera to Wi-Fi?
In the Geeni app, on the top right corner of the Devices screen, click (+). Choose “Video Camera”. and click on Geeni wi-fi camera. Make sure the indicator light on the device is blinking Red, shows that the device is ready to connect.
How do I connect my Geeni to Wi-Fi?
Download the Geeni app from App Store or Google Play.
- Register an account on your Geeni app & log in to the App.
- Plug in the device & reset it.
- Open the Geeni app & add your device.
- Enter your Wi-Fi network and password.
- For backup AP mode.
- Follow the instructions to choose the device from your Wi-Fi list.
Where is the QR code on my Geeni camera?
On your Geeni app, tap on “QR code” on the top right corner. 4. Then tap 3 times on the top right corner (blank space where the “QR code” button was located).
Why Geeni Cannot connect to 5GHz WIFI?
Geeni bulbs Not Connecting to Wi-Fi The major reason for this is that Geeni cannot connect to 5GHz networks. This is why Geeni bulbs won’t connect to your Wi-Fi. To solve this issue simply make sure that your Wi-Fi is set to 2.4GHz and not 5GHz. If it still doesn’t work then you might be putting in the wrong password.
Can merkury cameras work without wifi?
Yes. of course it can work without internet!