If your camera isn’t working, or if you see a message that says “No camera found”: Turn off your Chromebook, then turn it back on. Try using the camera in another app, like Hangouts. If it works in that app, uninstall the app where it doesn’t work, then reinstall it.
How do I enable my camera on Chromebook?
Chrome Camera and Mic Settings
- Open Chrome and select the Chrome menu, represented by three vertical dots in the upper-right corner.
- Select Settings.
- Scroll down and select Advanced.
- Under the Privacy and security section, select Site settings.
- Select either Camera or Microphone to access either setting.
Why can’t chrome access my camera?
Enable camera and microphone access in Chrome From Chrome, click on Menu and select Settings. Click on Camera. Make sure Ask before accessing (recommended) is displayed instead of Blocked. If it says Blocked, enable it using the toggle switch.
How do I enable my camera?
Settings. Tap Site Settings. Tap Microphone or Camera. Tap to turn the microphone or camera on or off.
Why does my camera not work?
If the camera or flashlight is not working on Android, you can try to clear the app’s data. This action automatically Resets the camera app system. Go to SETTINGS > APPS & NOTIFICATIONS (select, “See all Apps”) > scroll to CAMERA > STORAGE > Tap, “Clear Data”. Next, check to see if the camera is working fine.
How do I reset my camera on my Chromebook?
Click on Advanced. Scroll down to Reset Settings/Powerwash, and click on Reset. You will have to restart your computer to reset, so click on Restart. When the Chromebook boots up, click on Powerwash.
How do I unblock Google camera?
- Start or join a meeting.
- When prompted to allow access to “camera” and “microphone”, click Allow.
How do I change Camera settings in Chrome?
Setting the default camera on your browser
- Open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More. Settings.
- At the bottom, click Advanced.
- Under “Privacy and security,” click Content settings.
- Click Camera or Microphone.
- Turn Ask before accessing on or off.
How do I unblock my Camera on my laptop?
- Click the Start Button (Windows icon) in bottom left of desktop.
- Select Settings.
- Click Privacy.
- Scroll through the list on the left to find Camera and select Camera.
- Under Allow Device To Access Camera click the Change button and make sure it is switched on.