Simply right click on your document and click on Take Photo. The same window will pop up and the camera will open on your phone, take the photo that you would like to import and then it will appear in your document, note or email.
What is continuity camera on iPhone?
Continuity Camera is a feature in macOS and iOS that allows you to open your iOS device’s camera from your Mac, then immediately transfer a photo that you take over to a document that you’re working with on your Mac.
How do you use the continuity feature on a Mac?
Continuity Camera Scan or shoot right to your Mac. Use your iPhone to shoot a nearby object or scan a document and have it automatically appear on your Mac. Just choose Insert a Photo from the File menu, then choose Take Photo or Scan Documents.
How do I scan using my iPhone?
How to scan documents on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Open Notes and select a note or create a new one.
- Tap the Camera button, then tap Scan Documents.
- Place your document in view of the camera.
- If your device is in Auto mode, your document will automatically scan.
- Tap Save or add additional scans to the document.
How do I transfer documents to my iPhone?
Choose File > Insert from iPhone or iPad, then choose Take Photo or Scan Documents. In some apps, you can choose File > Import from iPhone or iPad, then choose Take Photo or Scan Documents to create a new file with your photo or scans.
Can you scan from iPhone to macbook?
Use your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch to scan documents or take a picture of something nearby and it appears instantly on your Mac.
Can I use my iPhone camera on my Mac?
Apple’s Continuity Camera feature in macOS Mojave and later allows you to use your iPhone or iPad like a camera extension for your Mac. In other words, you can use your iOS device to scan documents or take a photo of something nearby, and it will appear instantly on your Mac.
How do I scan a document?
Scan a document
- Open the Google Drive app.
- In the bottom right, tap Add.
- Tap Scan.
- Take a photo of the document you’d like to scan. Adjust scan area: Tap Crop. Take photo again: Tap Re-scan current page. Scan another page: Tap Add.
- To save the finished document, tap Done.
Does Apple Scan your photos?
Using a computer-based algorithm, Apple’s CSAM detection technology will scan an image on your iCloud account and compare it to codes of known child sex abuse images, which are stored in a database by child safety organizations, including the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children (NCMEC).
What is Apple continuity?
Use Continuity to connect your Mac, iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Apple Watch. When you sign in to your Apple ID on all of your devices, you can use Continuity features that make it seamless to move between your devices. AirPlay to Mac: Share, play, or present content from another Apple device to the screen of your Mac
How do I use continuity on iPad and Mac?
How to Set Up Continuity
- First, you’ll need at least two devices on hand (one Mac and one iOS device) updated to Yosemite and iOS 8.1 or later.
- Make sure you’re signed into the same iCloud account on both devices.
- Connect both devices to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Turn on Bluetooth for both devices.
Why is handoff not working on my Mac?
Select Systems Preferences > General. Then, towards the bottom, if the ‘Allow Handoff between this Mac and your iCloud devices’ box is checked, uncheck it and restart your Mac. Once restarted, check the Allow Handoff between this Mac and your iCloud devices box again.