It’s pretty darn easy to save any photos or videos stored on your smartphone to Memories:
- In the Memories section, tap on the Camera Roll tab.
- Pick one of your photos or videos that can be saved to Snapchat Stories or sent to a friend.
- You can edit your Snap by clicking on the pencil icon.
- Tap the Send button.
How can I add pictures from my gallery to Snapchat story?
You can do this by clicking on the photos icon below the camera button, and then clicking on the ‘Camera Roll’ tab. Alternatively, you can select a photo saved in your gallery as well. Once you have selected the photo, click on the upload button, and find the Snapchat app icon and click on it.
How do you add a picture to Snapchat from your camera roll?
How to upload a photo or video to your Snapchat Story.
- Open the Snapchat app to the main screen.
- Tap on the small photos icon below the record button.
- Tap on Camera Roll at the top.
- Tap on your Photo or Video.
- Tap the small button in the upper right corner.
- Tap on Send Photo.
How do you add pictures to your story?
How to post multiple photos on your Instagram Story
- Tap the camera icon to open your Stories.
- Tap the photo icon at the bottom of the screen.
- Choose the multiple photo icon, which is located above your photo gallery.
- Tap the photos that you want to add in the order you want them to appear in your Stories.
Can you add photos from camera roll to Instagram story?
Starting today, you can add photos and videos to your story, even if you took them more than 24 hours ago. Now, you’ll be able to easily find and choose anything from your camera roll and share it instantly with friends. Scroll to choose your photo or video, and tap to select what you want to share.
How do you add camera roll to Snapchat eyes?
Move Snaps in Memories to My Eyes Only
- Swipe up from the Camera screen to open Memories
- Tap at the top.
- Tap the Snaps and Stories you want to move to My Eyes Only.
- Tap ‘ ‘ at the bottom and tap ‘Move’ (You may be prompted to enter your passcode.)
How do you add multiple pictures from camera roll to Instagram?
Add More Than One Photo to Instagram Story Using the “upload multiple” feature
- Add pictures. Open your stories and tap on the square icon at the bottom left corner to add pictures.
- Select multiple photos. Tap on the “Select multiple” button at the top right corner.