How to save your Instagram videos from Stories to Camera Roll
- Open the Instagram app.
- Press the Stories camera at the top-left of the screen.
- Press the gear icon at the top-left of the screen.
- Toggle the Save to Camera Roll option on.
How do I save a reel draft to my camera roll?
Step 1: Open the Instagram application on your device. Step 2: Then, record a reel by accessing the camera. Step 3: Then, tap on the arrow next to the record icon. Step 4: Go and tap on the ‘save ‘ icon.
Can you save a reel to your photos?
Next, go to Instagram and open the reel that you want to download. Then, tap Start Recording and start playing the video in Instagram. Once you’ve recorded the video, stop the screen recording by tapping the red bar at the top then Stop. The video will be saved to your Photos app.
How do I save a reel video to my gallery?
Open the Instagram App. Go to the Reels section and start watching videos. Now, if you want to save a Reel in your Instagram app, hit the three-dots icon. Finally, tap on the ‘Save’ option and the Reel video will be saved in your profile’s saved section.
How do I download a reel draft?
How to download Instagram Reels with audio in gallery?
- Open the “Reels” tab.
- Press on the “+” button.
- Find the Reels on Instagram.
- Press on the three dots “…”
- “Copy Link”
- Come back inside Preview.
How do you save a draft reel on Instagram?
Tap on the reel you’re recording. Tap then tap Save as Draft at the bottom (Android) or tap Preview, Share To, then tap Save as Draft at the bottom (iPhone).
How do you save a reel to camera roll on Iphone?
To save a reel to the camera roll, follow the guide below. Open the Instagram app and navigate to the Reel that you wish to save to camera roll. Tap on the ‘3-dot’ menu icon to get you started. Now select ‘Save Video’.
How do you save an audio reel?
Open the Reel whose audio you want to use.
- Tap on the music or the audio title at the bottom.
- To view the saved audio or to use it in your Reel, open your Instagram profile screen and tap on the three-bar icon at the top.
- Tap on the Audio folder.
- Tap on Use Audio to add it to your Reel.
How do you post a reel on Instagram from your gallery?
How to make an Instagram Reel from video you’ve already recorded
- Start the Instagram app on your iPhone or Android device.
- Tap the camera icon at the top left of the screen.
- At the bottom of the screen, tap “Reels.”
- Swipe up to see your camera roll.
- Locate the video you want to turn into an Instagram Reel and tap it.
Where are reel drafts saved?
Tap on the Drafts tab to view all your Reel drafts. In the second method, open your Instagram profile screen and tap on the Reels icon. Tap on the first box that says Drafts. It contains all your draft videos.
Where are draft reels saved on Instagram?
To do so, open the Instagram app, tap on the Profile tab at the bottom, and then hit the Reels tab. Inside the Reels tab, tap on the Drafts box which will open up to show all the Reels that you have saved on Instagram.