Press the three horizontal lines at the top-right of the screen. Navigate to Settings > Privacy > Story. Scroll down to the Saving section. Toggle on the Save to Camera Roll option.
How do you save Instagram stories to your gallery?
Toggle over to your profile (the person icon in the bottom toolbar).
- Tap the three lines and select “Settings.”
- Tap “Privacy” followed by “Story.”
- Under “Saving” toggle on the option to save your Instagram stories to your archive (you can choose to save stories to your phone’s photo gallery from this screen as well).
How can I save my Instagram stories to my phone?
To active this option follows the steps below:
- Open your Instagram account and click on the ‘Settings icon’
- Click on ‘Archive’
- In the ‘Saving’ section activate the options ‘Save Story to Archive’ (Android) or ‘Save to Camera Roll’ (iOS)
How do you save people’s Instagram stories on iPhone?
iPhone Users – Get Story Reposter
- Go to the App Store and download Story Reposter.
- Go into the app and search for the username that’s posted the Story you want to download (note: the profile needs to be public to do this)
- Choose the Story you want to save and click the download button.
Why won’t my Instagram story Save to my camera roll?
If you are facing issues while saving photo to your phone, then make sure that you have turned ON the “Save Original Photos” setting on your phone. Also, make sure that you are using the latest version of the Instagram app. You can save filtered photos to camera roll after they have been uploaded to Instagram.
Can you download Instagram stories?
Go to your profile and scroll through your Highlights to find the Story you want to download. Tap on the Seen by XX icon in the lower left. Tap the download icon (downward arrow above a horizontal line). Your Story will be saved to your Camera Roll.
How do you save a story on Instagram?
In order to save your entire story, click on your profile icon and click on the bottom right corner of the screen on the three dots. Click “Save” and it will give you two options: save image, or save story. Select save story to get the story from the last 24 hours saved into one single video file.