How to download your Instagram Story photo
- Open the Instagram app.
- Press your Story icon at the top-left of the screen.
- Tap the More button at the bottom-right of the screen.
- Then tap Story Settings.
- Scroll down until you see the Save to Camera Roll option.
- Toggle the feature on or off.
- Press Done.
How can I save a picture from Instagram to my phone?
How do I save Instagram photos to my phone?
- Tap Account, then tap Original photos (iPhone) or Original posts (Android).
- Tap next to Save original photos (iPhone) or Save original posts (Android) to turn it on.
- Tap next to Save posted photos/Save posted videos to turn it on (Android).
How do you save other people’s Instagram photos?
All you have to do is tap the new Bookmark button that appears under posts in your feed (see the example below), and those photos will be saved to a private new tab on your profile, according to Instagram. And, yes, the photos you save are only visible to you. That’s it — it’s that simple.
Can I save an Instagram picture to my photos?
Scroll down until you see ‘ Save Original Photos,’ and turn this setting on. When this setting is on, every time you post a photo to Instagram, it will be saved to your Photos app.
How do I save a picture from Instagram to my iPhone?
Step 1. Open the Instagram app > Find the photos you want to save to the camera roll on your iPhone or iPad. Step 2. Tap on the top right corner > Choose Copy Share URL > Open Safari and Paste and Go to the URL you have copied > Long press the photos you want to save > Tap Copy.
How do I save a picture from Instagram to my gallery?
In Settings, click on Account > Original Photos (if using an iPhone). For Android users, they need to click on Account > Original Posts. Inside Original Posts section, click on the Save Posted Photos toggle and turn it on. For iPhone users, toggle on Save Original Photos.
Why can’t I save a picture from my Instagram story?
First, make sure you have turned on the “Archive” feature. Otherwise this will not work. If this button wasn’t already turned on, unfortunately your old Insta Story photos and videos were not saved. If you already had this button turned on, you can save your old Insta Stories as videos right now!
How do I save other people’s Instagram photos to my computer?
This article will show you how to do this in 3 quick steps.
- Step 1: Find the Instagram photo you want to download. Go to instagram.com and find the specific photograph.
- Step 2: Get the Instagram photo’s URL so you can download it.
- Step 3: Download the Instagram photo to your computer.
How do I save a picture from Instagram to my camera roll without posting it?
How to save an Instagram photo without posting. To save a photo before sharing, simply tap the ‘Down arrow’ icon visible at the top while editing a photo. The saved photos are uncompressed and in high-resolution.