How to hide photos on iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Open Photos.
- Select the photo or video that you want to hide.
- Tap the Share button, then tap Hide.
- Confirm that you want to hide the photo or video.
Can you hide Photos in iPhone Photos?
Open Photos. Select the photo or video you want to hide. Tap the Share button, then tap Hide. Confirm that you want to hide the photo or video.
How do I hide Photos on my iPhone?
How to see hidden photos on iPhone and unhide a photo
- Open the Photos app.
- Tap on the Albums tab at the bottom.
- Scroll down to the bottom where you’ll see the Utilities section.
- Under this section, you’ll see ‘Hidden’
- Tap on ‘Hidden’
- Tap on the photo you want to unhide, if any.
How do you hide Photos in your camera roll without deleting them?
Open the Google Photos app on your smartphone. Select the images that you wish to hide. Tap the three-dot icon in the top right-hand corner. Tap Move to Archive in the drop-down menu.
How do you make a hidden album on iPhone?
- Go to Albums in the Photos app.
- Scroll down to Hidden under Utilities.
- Tap to open.
- To hide the entire album, go to the Settings app, then Photos, scroll down to Hidden Album, and turn the toggle off.
How do I hide Photos on my iPhone without deleting them?
Thankfully, however, there are other ways of hiding your pics without removing them from your phone. If you want to only hide certain pics from the Photos app, just open a picture and then tap on it to bring up a second menu. Choose to hide the image from that menu, and it’ll disappear from the photo collection.
Can you put a password on hidden Photos iPhone?
You can ‘t “lock” the hidden album, or even hide a photo behind a Face or Touch ID, or passcode. The biggest issue is all of your hidden media is accessible in a single location. Anyone who has access to your unlocked phone can open your Hidden folder with a few taps.
Can you lock a folder on iPhone?
You can lock the files and folder on iPhone so only those with passcode can open and view them. File Master is a free iPhone file manager which can help you lock files and folders on iPhone for free.
How do I make my iPhone private?
Ways to Make My iPhone Completely Private
- Stronger Passcode.
- Use Two-Step Verification.
- Erase Data.
- Disable Lock Screen Notifications.
- Make Siri Inaccessible on Lock Screen.
- Do Not Use Automatic iCloud Sync.
- Do Not Use Automatic WiFi Connection.
- Always use a VPN.
What is the hidden folder on iPhone?
You can hide photos away in a special ‘hidden’ folder which means they can be perused at any time, but are kept away from the main photo feed. All you need to do is select the pictures you want to hide away and press the little menu icon in the bottom left of the screen.
Can you delete photos from camera roll but keep in album on iPhone?
You can remove the photo from the album, but keep it in the Recents album. Or you can delete the image from both the album you created and the Recents album. Here’s how to remove photos from an album without deleting them from the Recents album: Open the album containing the photos you want to remove.
How do I make a picture folder private?
Here, check these steps.
- Open Settings, scroll down to Fingerprints & Security and select Content lock.
- Select the type of lock you want to use — Password or PIN.
- Now open the Gallery app and go to the media folder you want to hide.
- Tap on the three dots on the top right corner and select Lock for the options.
Can you move photos to album and delete from camera roll?
Camera Roll in the Photos app contains all the pictures and videos in one place. However, to keep your photos organized, you might need to add them to respective albums. For this, you can move photos from Camera Roll to an album on iPhone. Once you do that, you will have all images and videos of an event in one place.
How do I hide photos in my gallery?
Open the Gallery app and find a photo you want to hide. Tap and hold to select it and tap the three vertical dots at the bottom right. Choose Move to Secure Folder from the drop-down list.
How do you hide photos on iOS 14?
How to hide a photo in iOS 14
- Open Photos.
- Tap on the picture you wish to hide.
- Alternatively, you can tap “Select” in the top right corner and select multiple photos.
- Tap the share button in the lower left corner.
- Scroll down and tap on Hide.
- Confirm by tapping Hide Photo.