If you wish to save it to your phone’s camera roll, then go to the saved video section and click on the information (“i”) icon. From here, just tap on the option of “Save to camera roll.” In no time, the selected video will be saved to the camera roll.
How do you download YouTube videos onto your camera roll?
How to Save YouTube Videos to Your Camera Roll on Android
- Open the Google Chrome web browser on your Android device.
- Go to y2mate.com.
- In the search bar on this website, search for the YouTube video you want to download.
- When you see the video you want to download, tap the green Download button underneath it.
How can I download YouTube videos to my iPhone 2020?
To save a video from YouTube to iPhone/iPad with the YouTube App:
- Launch the YouTube app on your iOS device and play the video you want to download.
- Click “Download” to save the YouTube video to your iPhone or iPad.
- When it has done, tap “Library” > “Downloads” to check the downloaded videos.
How do I save a video to my iPhone camera roll?
Save your clips and images to your Camera Roll from the iPhone app. To download a video/image, open the file on the player page, then tap the file to reveal the three dots (menu). Select Save to Camera Roll and then choose if you’d like to save the original full resolution clip or a proxy version.
Where do YouTube videos download to on iPhone?
The “Download” button will go from “Downloading” to “Downloaded.” From there, you can tap on “Downloaded” to jump right to the “Library” tab in YouTube or exit the video and tap on the “Library” tab itself. In that page, you’ll see your downloaded videos under the Available offline section.
How can I download YouTube videos to my iPhone app?
Go to YouTube Tap on the video to show the controls, then tap the share icon (an arrow pointing right). Now tap Copy Link. Return to the Documents app, and tap in the Link box just below the savefrom. net logo. Tap again to bring up the Paste option and tap that to paste in the URL you copied from the YouTube app.
How do I save YouTube videos to my camera roll 2021?
Open the File Go app to locate the YouTube video. Tap Download to save the YouTube video to Camera Roll.
How can I download YouTube videos directly to my phone?
How to download YouTube videos on Android
- Download TubeMate and install on your Android phone.
- Open TubeMate and search for a YouTube video.
- Tap the green Download button.
- Choose from the list of quality and format options.
- Tap the Downloads List icon in the bottom menu to find your video.
How do you save a YouTube video?
Right-click the video in your browser, then click Save video as in the resulting drop-down menu. The video will begin downloading onto your computer as an MP4 file with the name “videoplayback”. Select a location and click Save. This downloads the video to your computer.
How can I download videos from YouTube without mobile app?
Download YouTube Videos without Software/App on Mobile Phone
- Go to App Store, download Document, tap it to run.
- Copy the YouTube video URL.
- Then paste the YouTube video URL into ddownr.
- Choose output and download the YouTube video.
- Then go to Documents>Downloads, find the YouTube video and play.