If you wish to save it to your phone’s camera roll, then go to the saved video section and click on the information (“i”) icon. From here, just tap on the option of “Save to camera roll.” In no time, the selected video will be saved to the camera roll.
How do you save YouTube videos to your camera roll 2020?
How to Save YouTube Videos to Your Camera Roll on Android
- Open the Google Chrome web browser on your Android device.
- Go to y2mate.com.
- In the search bar on this website, search for the YouTube video you want to download.
- When you see the video you want to download, tap the green Download button underneath it.
How can I download YouTube videos to my iPhone 2020?
To save a video from YouTube to iPhone/iPad with the YouTube App:
- Launch the YouTube app on your iOS device and play the video you want to download.
- Click “Download” to save the YouTube video to your iPhone or iPad.
- When it has done, tap “Library” > “Downloads” to check the downloaded videos.
How do you get YouTube videos onto your camera roll?
To view the downloaded YouTube videos, you need to tap the folder icon in the lower left corner on the screen and then go to Downloads. To move the downloaded YouTube video to Camera Roll, you need to tap the three-doc menu and then select Copy. Follow the wizard to copy the video to the Photos app.
How do I download a YouTube video to my iPhone?
11 Best Apps to Download Youtube Videos to Android or iOS
- VidMate – HD video downloader.
- Video Downloader & Private Browser.
- Video Tube – Play Tube – HD Video player.
- Top video downloader.
- Video downloader master.
- All Social Video Downloader.
Where do YouTube videos download to on iPhone?
The “Download” button will go from “Downloading” to “Downloaded.” From there, you can tap on “Downloaded” to jump right to the “Library” tab in YouTube or exit the video and tap on the “Library” tab itself. In that page, you’ll see your downloaded videos under the Available offline section.
How do I download YouTube videos to my iPhone Safari?
How to download a video from Safari to your iPhone
- Copy the URL of the video.
- In Safari, go to DownVids.net.
- Paste the URL in the box.
- Set the file type to. mp4 and video quality to Full HD (1080p).
- Tap Download.
- Tap Download this Video > Download.