How to save your Instagram videos from Stories to Camera Roll
- Open the Instagram app.
- Press the Stories camera at the top-left of the screen.
- Press the gear icon at the top-left of the screen.
- Toggle the Save to Camera Roll option on.
Can you save an Instagram reel to photos?
Open the app and set it up, giving it permission to access your images and media. Next, go back to Instagram and choose the Reels video you want to download. Then, tap the three-dot icon > Copy Link. Options > Share > Save Video to save the video to your device’s Photos app.
How do you save Instagram reels in gallery?
Open the Instagram App. Go to the Reels section and start watching videos. Now, if you want to save a Reel in your Instagram app, hit the three-dots icon. Finally, tap on the ‘Save’ option and the Reel video will be saved in your profile’s saved section.
How do I save my reel to my camera roll?
You can do it using your Preview App – on your iPhone or Android phone. And here is how to save the Reels in your gallery with music:
- Press on the Reel video.
- Press on the “Share” button.
- The Reels will automatically be saved in your gallery / camera roll with the audio.
How do I download reels to gallery?
Open the Instagram application on your Android smartphone and search for the favourite reel you want to download. Now click on the three-dot at the bottom and then tap on the copy link. Go to the Reels Downloader application and simply paste the link there. The Reel video will start downloading on your Android device.
How do you save Instagram audio reels?
1. Save Audio in Instagram and Use in Reels
- Tap on the music or the audio title at the bottom.
- To view the saved audio or to use it in your Reel, open your Instagram profile screen and tap on the three-bar icon at the top.
- Tap on the Audio folder.
- Tap on Use Audio to add it to your Reel.
Where are reels drafts saved in Instagram?
Tap on the Drafts tab to view all your Reel drafts. In the second method, open your Instagram profile screen and tap on the Reels icon. Tap on the first box that says Drafts. It contains all your draft videos.