Each of these camera functions are accessed by holding the Alt key and dragging the mouse in the Maya window with one of the three mouse buttons held down. Using the left mouse button will rotate, the right mouse button will zoom, and the center mouse button (clicking the scroll wheel) will pan.
How do I change the camera angle in Maya?
On the Viewcube click, hold and move the left mouse button to change the perspective by hand. Right-click to access additional menus. The small arrows change the view direction. The rotate arrows change the orientation.
How do you navigate in Maya?
Navigation in Maya is a combination of one keyboard key and one mouse button. If you hold down Alt and left click, you can orbit the scene.
How do I view my camera in Maya?
Look through a camera
- To look through a selected camera, click Panels > Look Through Selected (this also works with objects).
- To look through another camera, click Panels, then select the camera name from either the Perspective or Orthographic submenus.
How do I see camera view in Maya?
Camera views are found in the Panels menu that is located along the top of the scene view. If the Panels menu is not visible, press Shift+ M to show or hide the Panels menu. Note: Like cameras, an object’s position in the scene will be affected by dollying, tumbling, or zooming while looking through it.
How do I open the camera view in Maya?
Switch camera views
- Right-click the Camera icon in the Viewport View panel icons. A list of all the cameras used in the scene appears.
- Click the camera name at the far right side of the Viewport View panel to view a list of cameras.
How do you move the camera in Maya 2020?
How to move the camera around
- ・Alt + Left Mouse Button = Tumble.
- You can move the view around in circles.
- ・Alt + Wheel click = Moving view.
- You can take hold of the view and move it horizontally or vertically maintaining the angle.
- ・Alt + Right Mouse Button =Dolly.
- You can zoom in, or zoom out from the view.
- ・F key.
How do I move the rotate tool in Maya?
To activate the Move Tool, click the Move Tool icon in the Tool Box or press W. See Move objects and components for more information.
How do you scroll in Maya?
To scroll the graph view vertically and horizontally, hold down the Alt or Option (Mac OS X) key and drag with the middle mouse button. To scale the graph view uniformly, press Alt or Option and drag or right-drag. To scale the graph view, press Alt or Option + Shift and drag or right-drag.