Method 2: Direct Controls (Camera Only)
- Translate: Press ‘G’ while the camera’s selected. You can now move your mouse cursor to pan the camera.
- Rotate: Press ‘R’ while the camera’s selected. Moving the mouse cursor rotates the view clockwise or counterclockwise.
How do I move the camera view in blender?
Move Active Camera to View Select a camera and then move around in the 3D View to a desired position and direction for your camera (so that you are seeing what you want the camera to see). Now press Ctrl-Alt-Numpad0 and your selected camera positions itself to match the view, and switches to camera view.
How do I move the camera in blender without a mouse?
It’s possible to use Blender without a middle mouse button or a scroll wheel. Any of the following methods can be used for zooming instead of using the Scroll Wheel.
- Hold down the Ctrl key and the Middle Mouse button while dragging.
- Hold down the Ctrl key while pressing the = or – key.
- Use Numpad + and Numpad – keys.
How do you change camera proportions in blender?
In the rendering menu of Blender, there is an Aspect Ratio section next to where you set the image dimensions. The horizontal and vertical aspect ratios are defaulted to 1.00 for horizontal and 1.00 for vertical. Change that to 16 for horizontal and 9 for vertical.