Method 2: Direct Controls (Camera Only)
- Translate: Press ‘G’ while the camera’s selected. You can now move your mouse cursor to pan the camera.
- Rotate: Press ‘R’ while the camera’s selected. Moving the mouse cursor rotates the view clockwise or counterclockwise.
How do I move the camera view in blender?
Move Active Camera to View Select a camera and then move around in the 3D View to a desired position and direction for your camera (so that you are seeing what you want the camera to see). Now press Ctrl-Alt-Numpad0 and your selected camera positions itself to match the view, and switches to camera view.
How do I move the camera in blender without a mouse?
It’s possible to use Blender without a middle mouse button or a scroll wheel. Any of the following methods can be used for zooming instead of using the Scroll Wheel.
- Hold down the Ctrl key and the Middle Mouse button while dragging.
- Hold down the Ctrl key while pressing the = or – key.
- Use Numpad + and Numpad – keys.