Log out of the Arlo app on your mobile device or web browser and log back in again. If your camera still appears offline in the Arlo app, visit Arlo Support to speak with an expert. The LED blinks blue and purple. The camera is connecting to the network and the cloud.
What do I do if my Arlo camera is offline?
To troubleshoot when your Arlo Go camera is offline:
- Unplug your Arlo Go camera, remove the battery, reinsert the battery, and notice the camera LED behavior when the door is closed.
- Note the LED behavior after the camera is done starting up:
- If your camera is still offline, visit Arlo Support to speak with an expert.
How do I reset my Arlo camera?
To reset your Arlo Go camera while it is not connected to the cloud:
- Press and release the sync button on the top of the camera. You hear a click.
- Hold the camera about 4 to 8 inches (10 to 20 cm) in front of this QR code until you hear a chime: Your Arlo Go camera is reset to factory default settings.
Why is my Arlo not connecting to the Internet?
Unplug and re-insert both ends of the Ethernet cable connecting your base station to your router. Make sure that your router is powered on. If the Internet LED lights solid amber, your base station is connected to your router, but is unable to connect to the Arlo cloud server.
How can I get my Arlo base station back online remotely?
You can RESTART the base remotely by setting>devives>arlo base>restart. If the base was off line due to internet out, it may come back. But it may not if the problem is before it in the modem/router.
How do I resync my Arlo Pro camera?
Press the Sync button on top of the camera for about two seconds and then release the button. Note: Cameras must be synced one at a time. A blue LED on the camera blinks rapidly to confirm sync. If the LED on the camera blinks amber, the sync is not successful.
How do I reprogram my Arlo?
To factory reset your camera while it is connected to the cloud:
- Launch the Arlo app or log in to your Arlo account at my.arlo.com.
- Tap or click Settings > My Devices and select the camera you want to reset.
- Tap or click Remove Device.
- Tap or click Yes to confirm that you want to remove the camera from your account.
How do I change the WiFi on my Arlo camera?
To change the WiFi network that your Arlo camera is connected to:
- Launch the Arlo app on an iOS (Apple) or Android device.
- Tap Settings > My Devices.
- Select the name of your camera or video doorbell.
- Tap Connected to, directly below the Device On switch.
- Tap Change Network at the bottom of the screen.
Where is the sync button on my Arlo camera?
If you’re using a Arlo Wire-Free, Arlo Pro Wire-Free, Arlo Pro 2 Wire-Free, or Arlo Go camera, press the Sync button on the top of the camera. If the blue LED is blinking rapidly, your camera is syncing with the base station.
Why does Arlo base station go offline?
If you can review the video feed from each of your Arlo Wire-Free cameras, your base station is connected to the Internet. If you see an error message, such as Base Station Offline, instead of the video feed, your base station is not connected to the Internet.
What happens if I restart my Arlo base station?
When the LEDs stop flashing amber, your base station reboots. Resetting the base station also removes it from your Arlo account. When the Power and Internet LEDs are both solid green, tap the Arlo icon on your mobile device and log in to your Arlo app.
What happens if I restart my Arlo?
They will all reconnect when you reboot. Restart does the same but sometimes it’s better if your having issues to unplug the hub and wait 20-30 seconds then plug back in. They will all reconnect when you reboot.