How to Connect Your Security Camera(s) to Your Phone
- Install our security camera mobile app on your device.
- Launch the surveillance app and add your security camera(s)
- Click the security camera(s) linked to your cell phone and enjoy live viewing.
How do I connect my surveillance camera to my phone?
HOW TO CONNECT CCTV TO ANDROID OR IPhone?
- Step 1: CONNECT DVR TO MONITOR DIRECTLY.
- Step 2: CONFIGURE CCTV DVR SETTINGS.
- Step 3: NOW CONFIGURE WIFI ROUTER FOR DVR.
- Step 4: CONNECT DVR TO WIFI VIA LAN CABLE.
- Step 5: CHECK THE SETTINGS.
- Step 6: NOW CONNECT TO ANDROID PHONE.
How do I connect my Bunker Hill security camera to my TV?
Easiest Way to Connect Security Camera to TV
- Connect CCTV cameras to the NVR with Ethernet Cat 5/6 cables.
- Connect the security camera NVR to TV with the HDMI cable.
- Power the NVR with the power adapter.
- Turn on the TV, and the live view will be shown on the screen.
Can I connect my security camera to my phone without WiFi?
Once you don’t need remote viewing on mobile phones, tablets or computers, which means the recording video doesn’t need to be sent over the network, you don’t need an Internet connection at all to use a wireless WiFi security camera or a wired IP camera.
How do I fix my night vision security camera?
First, go into the camera’s settings and make sure the mode is turned on. It could be called ” infrared mode ” instead of “night vision.” If that doesn’t fix your infrared camera problems, try powering the camera off and on again, as well as unplugging it and plugging it back in.
Why can’t I see my security cameras on my phone?
And here are some common troubleshooting tips if you are unable to view cameras on connected app: Check the security camera connection and power. Make sure the network connection is stable by testing with other network devices. Reboot the security camera to fix issues.
How can I view my camera on my phone?
Tap the app drawer icon. It’s the icon made of 6 to 9 small dots or squares at the bottom of the home screen. This opens the list of apps on your Android. If you see the Camera app on the home screen, you don’t have to open the app drawer. Just tap Camera or the icon that looks like a camera.
How can I watch security cameras on my TV?
5 easy ways to get CCTV images on your TV!
- Simply connect your DVR to your TV using an HDMI lead.
- Display your CCTV on multiple TVs using an HDMI distributor.
- Watch your CCTV as a separate TV channel using a Digital Modulator.
- Connect your CCTV to a TV over CAT5 using the HDMImule.
How can I connect my camera to my TV?
Connect the digital still camera or camcorder using a HDMI cable. Use a cable that has a HDMI mini jack and a standard HDMI jack on either ends. Connect the HDMI mini jack to the digital still camera/camcorder and the standard HDMI jack to the TV. Turn on the connected camera/camcorder.
How do I view my IP camera on my TV?
How to view IP security cameras on TV
- Connect the recorder (NVR) to the TV via HDMI cable;
- Use an IP camera with HDMI output to connect to the TV;
- Use a decoder to connect to the camera and to the TV.
- Install a CCTV App on a Smart TV and add the camera to it;
- Use a web browser on a Smart TV to display the video stream;