You then need to download the EpocCam iPhone Webcam Viewer from the App store on your Mac or PC, and have both your phone and computer on the same Wi-Fi network. You can also connect your iPhone to your computer via USB. (You can use iPads, too.)
How can I use my phone camera as a webcam for USB?
- Connect your computer and the phone to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Install the IP Webcam app on your smartphone.
- Close all other camera apps.
- Launch the IP Webcam app.
- The app will now fire up your phone’s camera and display a URL.
- Enter this URL in any browser on your computer and hit Enter.
Can I use my smartphone as a webcam?
Android users can try a free app called DroidCam to turn it into a webcam. To get started, you’ll need two pieces of software: the DroidCam Android app from the Play Store and the Windows client from Dev47Apps. Once both are installed, make sure your computer and phone are on the same Wi-Fi network.
Can I use my iPhone as a webcam on Windows 10?
Connect the EpocCam app on your iPhone or iPad to your Windows 10 PC. On your iPhone or iPad, open the EpocCam app. Allow EpocCam to access your iPhone’s or iPad’s camera; otherwise, it can’t turn your iPhone into a webcam for your PC. Once it finds your Windows 10 PC, EpocCam immediately starts streaming video to it.
What is the best webcam app for iPhone?
Best iOS apps to use your iPhone as a Webcam
- iVCam webcam.
- Instant Webcam.
- IP Cam.
- ACam Live Video.
- PocketCam by Senstic.
How can I use my phone camera as a webcam without an app?
Connect using Browser Connect your phone to a Wi-Fi network and open DroidCam. Open Chrome on your PC or laptop and enter the ‘Browser IP Cam Access’ information ‘http://192.168……./video’ and hit Enter. You can also specify resolution of the video in the URL by using the path including ‘force’.
Can I use my iPhone as a webcam for zoom?
You can use your iPhone as a webcam in Zoom, Slack, Microsoft Teams, Google Meet and more.
How can I use my iPhone as a webcam for OBS?
Open the Camera for OBS Studio App on your iPhone. Connect your iOS device to your computer using the lightning cable it came with. If at this point it doesn’t automatically connect, tap the refresh devices button and then select your device in the list. You will now see your video!
How can I use my iPhone as a Webcam on Windows 10?
How to use your iPhone or iPad as a webcam in Microsoft Teams on Windows 10
- Download the app on both your PC and your iPhone or iPad.
- Install the apps by following the instructions on the screen.
- Connect iPhone, iPad, and PC to the same WiFi network.
- Launch the app and you should see your webcam feed pop up automatically.
How can I use my phone as a webcam as a team?
How to use your phone as a webcam in Microsoft Teams on Windows 10
- Download DroidCam on your Windows 10 laptop or desktop, and also on your Android phone.
- Set up the apps accordingly and make sure your Android and PC are on the same WiFi network.
- Launch the DroidCam app on your Android phone and also on Windows.