How do you take pictures with iPhone 6?
On the Home screen, tap the Camera app icon. Or from the Lock screen, double-tap Home and then flick the Camera icon on the bottom-right corner of the screen in an upward motion. These actions turn the iPhone into the rough equivalent of a Kodak Instamatic, minus the film, of course.
Does iPhone 6 have live camera?
Live Photos is the camera feature that gives images a touch of magic. … Live Photos can only be taken on an iPhone 6s or 6s Plus, but those on older devices that run on iOS 9 and Macs running on OS X El Capitan can still view them. This is done by long-pressing on the image for it to play like a video.4 мая 2016 г.
What is the best way to use iPhone camera?
12 awesome iPhone camera tricks anyone can do
- Set focus and exposure—and apply exposure compensation. …
- Lock focus and exposure. …
- Use a hardware shutter. …
- Using your Watch as a viewfinder and trigger. …
- Reduce camera shake. …
- Use Burst mode. …
- Quickly jump to a specific shooting mode with 3D Touch. …
- Take shots in HDR—but keep the original too.
Does iPhone 6 take good pictures?
You won’t notice the iPhone 6 taking a picture much faster than the iPhone 5S, but they do look less blurry, particularly in lower-light conditions. … You won’t get quite the amount of detail you will on phones with many more megapixels, but pictures are vibrant and sharp.
How do I make my iPhone 6 camera take better pictures?
10 iPhone Camera Settings Every Photographer Should Use
- Set The Focus For Tack-Sharp Photos.
- Adjust Exposure To Achieve Perfect Brightness Levels.
- Switch Between iPhone Lenses To Zoom In & Out.
- Use Night Mode For Unbelievable Low Light Photos.
- Blur The Background In Your Photos With Portrait Mode.
- Use Portrait Lighting To Add Studio Light Effects To Your Photos.
Does iPhone 6s have a good camera?
The iPhone 6S camera did just this when it was launched in 2015, and it still is a fantastic camera. The 12MP rear camera can capture good pictures with great details and sharpness. … The iPhone 6S is still a great phone to buy and just because it’s a bit old, doesn’t make it a bad choice.
What can you do with an iPhone 6s?
6 Things You Can Do With the iPhone 6s
- Create animated wallpapers. Using the iPhone’s new Live Photos option, you can now create your own animated GIFs with the push of a button. …
- “Peek and Pop” …
- Unlock it. …
- Find your phone around your house easily. …
- Search for settings. …
- Utilize Wi-Fi Assist.
What iPhone live photo?
Live Photos was introduced in iOS 9 as a special feature for the iPhone 6S and 6S Plus. It’s also the default camera setting for the iPhone SE, iPhone 7 and iPhone 7Plus. The way Live Photos works is to capture a MOV video file every time you snap a photo with your iPhone.
How do I turn on live photos on my iPhone 6?
Live Photos currently only works on the iPhone 6S and 6S Plus so make sure you have one of those first. Sorry old iPhone users. To take one, open the Camera app and make sure the circular icon in between the HDR and timer options is illuminated. If it’s not lit up, tap to turn it on.
How do you take a selfie with an iPhone?
Open the Camera app. Swipe to Portrait mode and tap the front-facing camera button . Hold your iPhone in front of your face. Snap your selfie with one of the volume buttons.