How to Save YouTube Videos to Your Camera Roll on Android
- Open the Google Chrome web browser on your Android device.
- Go to y2mate.com.
- In the search bar on this website, search for the YouTube video you want to download.
- When you see the video you want to download, tap the green Download button underneath it.
How do you save videos from YouTube onto your camera roll?
Tap the three-dot in the lower-right corner of the video and then select Download. Open the File Go app to locate the YouTube video. Tap Download to save the YouTube video to Camera Roll.
How can I save YouTube videos to my iphone camera roll?
To do it, visit the “Downloads” folder in the app and long tap the video you wish to move. From here, you will get an option to move it to a different folder. Select the camera roll and move the video to your phone’s camera roll.
How can I download YouTube videos directly to my phone?
How to download YouTube videos on Android
- Download TubeMate and install on your Android phone.
- Open TubeMate and search for a YouTube video.
- Tap the green Download button.
- Choose from the list of quality and format options.
- Tap the Downloads List icon in the bottom menu to find your video.
How can I download videos from YouTube without mobile app?
Download YouTube Videos without Software/App on Mobile Phone
- Go to App Store, download Document, tap it to run.
- Copy the YouTube video URL.
- Then paste the YouTube video URL into ddownr.
- Choose output and download the YouTube video.
- Then go to Documents>Downloads, find the YouTube video and play.
How can I download YouTube videos to my iPhone app?
Go to YouTube Tap on the video to show the controls, then tap the share icon (an arrow pointing right). Now tap Copy Link. Return to the Documents app, and tap in the Link box just below the savefrom. net logo. Tap again to bring up the Paste option and tap that to paste in the URL you copied from the YouTube app.
Can YouTube videos be downloaded?
You can download videos that you’ve already uploaded. If you haven’t uploaded the video yourself, you can’t save it to a computer. You can download videos from the YouTube app to your mobile device only.
How do you save YouTube videos offline to gallery?
Open YouTube app > Tap on a video you want to download for offline viewing > Tap on Download option that is available between the Share and Save buttons below the video’s title > Choose the Video quality and that’s it. When you see the blue Downloaded tick, it means the video is now available for offline viewing.