How to save your Instagram videos from Stories to Camera Roll
- Open the Instagram app.
- Press the Stories camera at the top-left of the screen.
- Press the gear icon at the top-left of the screen.
- Toggle the Save to Camera Roll option on.
How can I save someone else’s Instagram video?
Open up your own Story by pressing the “Your Story” icon on the upper left hand corner of your feed. With your Story open, tap the three little dots on the lower right hand corner that say “More” Hit “Save…” then press “Save Story”
How can I download all my videos from Instagram?
How to Download All Photos From Instagram on Mobile
- Launch Instagram on your Android device.
- Go to your page settings.
- Tap on “Security” from the menu.
- Scroll to the “Data and History” section and tap on “Download Data.”
- Enter your email address if it’s not already there.
- Tap “Request Download.”
How do I save a video to my iPhone camera roll?
Save your clips and images to your Camera Roll from the iPhone app. To download a video/image, open the file on the player page, then tap the file to reveal the three dots (menu). Select Save to Camera Roll and then choose if you’d like to save the original full resolution clip or a proxy version.
How do I save other people’s Instagram photos to my camera roll?
Press your Story icon at the top-left of the screen. Tap the More button at the bottom-right of the screen. Then tap Story Settings. Scroll down until you see the Save to Camera Roll option.
How do you save Instagram videos to your computer?
Go to Instagram and find any video or photograph you’d like to download to your PC. You’ll notice some new icons in the top right of the image, which are ‘view, share link and download’, added by Instag Downloader. Hit the download icon to instantly save that image or video from Instagram to your PC or Mac.