How to save your Instagram videos from Stories to Camera Roll
- Open the Instagram app.
- Press the Stories camera at the top-left of the screen.
- Press the gear icon at the top-left of the screen.
- Toggle the Save to Camera Roll option on.
Can you save an Instagram reel to your camera roll?
If you have an Android phone, this is how to download Instagram Reels. After you’ve set up Video Downloader, go back to Instagram and choose the reel you want to download. Tap the three – dots icon > Copy Link. Go back to Video Downloader and the URL for the reel you just copied will be pasted there automatically.
How do I save a reel video to my gallery?
Open the Instagram App. Go to the Reels section and start watching videos. Now, if you want to save a Reel in your Instagram app, hit the three-dots icon. Finally, tap on the ‘Save’ option and the Reel video will be saved in your profile’s saved section.
How do I save a reel to a specific collection?
How to Save and Create Instagram Reels Collection
- The process of creating a Reels collection is the same as creating one for images or videos: you go to individual posts and then tap on the bookmark icon.
- From there, you can select Save to Collection, where you can tap the plus sign to make a new one.
How do I download a reel?
All you need to do is follow these steps:
- Go to the Instagram application and open the Reels section.
- Search for the Reel you want to download.
- Now open Inflat.com and go to the Tools section.
- Tap on the Download Video option and paste the link.
- Tap on the Download button and your Instagram Reel will be downloaded.
How do you save an audio reel on Instagram?
Here’s how to go about it.
- Open the Reel whose audio you want to use.
- Tap on the music or the audio title at the bottom.
- To view the saved audio or to use it in your Reel, open your Instagram profile screen and tap on the three-bar icon at the top.
- Tap on the Audio folder.
- Tap on Use Audio to add it to your Reel.
Where are reel drafts saved?
Tap on the Drafts tab to view all your Reel drafts. In the second method, open your Instagram profile screen and tap on the Reels icon. Tap on the first box that says Drafts. It contains all your draft videos.
How do I download a private reel?
Instagram Reels Downloader
- STEP 1 Open Instagram App, find Instagram reels video that you want to download.
- STEP 2 Now copy reels video link by clicking on 3 dots ⋮ and click copy link.
- STEP 3 Now Paste the URL on the textbox field given above and click on “Download” button.
How do I save a reel to my iPhone?
The official Instagram app(Android and iPhone) In the Reels tab, click on the video you want to save. Tap on the three dots on the bottom and click on Save to download the Instagram reel video. To view the downloaded reel, tap on your profile and click on the menu icon. Then, tap on Saved.
Can you bookmark reels?
Similar to posts and videos, Reels generate a public URL. You can also ‘Save’ and bookmark Reels. At the bottom of Reels, you will find some details such as songs or audios they use, in addition to the number of likes and comments.
How do you Unsaver on Instagram?
Head to “Your Profile” ⇨ “Saved” or click the extensions icon • Make your selection, click “Unsave” and let the magic happen We are not affiliated with Instagram™ in any way.