How do I reset my Zmodo WiFi camera?
1) You may have entered your WiFi password incorrectly. Please reset your device by pressing and holding the reset pin on the bottom of the Greet until the LED ring turns off. Wait for it to power back on, and retry the setup process once the LED ring is blinking green. 2) Your wireless signal may be too weak.
How do I connect my Zmodo camera to a new WiFi?
Once you’ve logged into your account, you will be taken to your Device List home screen. Open the Add Device “+” menu on the upper right-hand corner and select the ‘Zink’ setup method. If you do not have a Beam already, select the ‘Normal’ setup option. 4) Connect to your phone to your WiFi device’s wireless signal.
Where is the reset button on a Zmodo camera?
CM-I11123BK / CM-I12316GY – Reset to Defaults
For the CM-I11123BK, flip the camera upside down and locate the “RESET” button on the bottom of the base. Press and hold the button for 15 seconds.
Why wont my Zmodo connect to WiFi?
If you have a Zmodo camera that won’t connect to Wi-Fi there’s a quick fix. Usually the issue with Internet connection is related to the frequency the camera is operating at. When your router works at 2.4Ghz and 5Ghz, the Zmodo camera can associate itself to the wrong SSID (wireless signal name).
How do I reset my IP camera to factory settings?
How to reset IP Camera to factory defaults
- Keep the device powered on for at least 30 seconds to complete its normal startup.
- Find something like a pin to press the Reset button on the camera and hold it for 15 seconds to restore the settings to factory defaults.
How do I access my wireless router settings?
How to Gain Access to a Router
- Click the Windows logo located on the left side of the taskbar.
- Click the Settings icon.
- Choose Network & Internet.
- Click View your network properties.
- Scroll down and look for “Default gateway.”
- The number next to it is your router’s IP address.
How do I connect my wireless camera to WiFi?
How to use Wireless Security Cameras with a WiFi Router
- Step 1: Determine the Wifi strength of your wireless network. …
- Step 2: Power and Configure the Wireless Security Camera for your Network. …
- Step 3: Access the IP Camera’s Web Interface. …
- Step 4: Configuring the WiFi Address. …
- Step 5: Connect to Your Wireless Router.
How do I change the WiFi on my Funlux camera?
press “Tap here to select WiFi”. Return to the Funlux app page and select or enter the SSID and password of the WiFi network that you want your camera to connect to. Note: The WiFi name and password are case- sensitive. Select the WiFi network that your camera will connect to, and connect to it.
How do I reset my Zmodo hard drive?
There are two ways to restore the P2P system to defaults. Option #1: Press and hold the reset button on the back of the NVR. This will restore everything back to factory defaults. Option #2: Use the Restore to Defaults option from within the menu.
How do you reset your camera?
Reset Camera Settings
- Open the camera application and touch .
- Tap Settings .
- Tap General.
- Select Reset and Yes.
Can’t connect to Zmd_sap?
Try the steps below to resolve the issue. – Go back to the WiFi settings, verify you are still connected to the ZMD_SAP network. – In the phone’s settings, temporarily turn off mobile data until the setup is complete. – Reboot the phone.
Do Zmodo cameras work without WiFi?
Best answer: The cameras will connect to the NVR using your WiFi router, so if you will have a monitor connected to the NVR you will not need to have internet at the location. If you want to view the cameras on your phone, your router must be connected to high speed internet.