Why is my camera not working on my Android phone?
Restart the phone. If restarting doesn’t work, clear the cache and data of the camera app by Settings > Applications > Application manager > Camera app. Then tap Force Stop, and go to the Storage menu, where you select Clear Data and Clear Cache. … Once you’re done, restart your phone.
How do I fix my front camera on my Android?
Fix your Camera app on your Pixel phone
- Step 1: Clean your camera’s lens & laser. If your photos and videos seem hazy or the camera won’t focus, clean the camera lens. …
- Step 2: Restart your phone. Press and hold your phone’s Power button. …
- Step 3: Clear the Camera app’s cache. …
- Step 4: Update your apps. …
- Step 5: Check if other apps cause the problem.
Why does my camera app keep crashing android?
Try clearing the Camera apps data via long pressing the camera app and selecting app info. If this doesn’t work, make a backup of all your data and perform a factory reset and see if that helps. Try clearing the Camera apps data via long pressing the camera app and selecting app info.
How do I enable my camera on my Android phone?
Tap Site Settings. Tap Microphone or Camera. Tap to turn the microphone or camera on or off. Allow.
How do I reset my Android camera?
Reset Camera Settings
- Open the camera application and touch .
- Tap Settings .
- Tap General.
- Select Reset and Yes.
How do I turn off the front camera on my Android?
- Goto settings.
- Click on apps.
- Find for camera app and click on it.
- If disable button is enabled then click on it you’re done it’ll disable your camera.
- If disable button is not enabled click on permissions.
- Now in permission disable the camera permission for your camera app.
Why has my front camera disappeared?
Try rebooting the phone. Clear cache on your camera. (Go into the app drawer, press and hold the camera icon, and drag it up toward the top of the screen where it says “app info.” You may see a Clear Cache option on the first screen, or you may have to select “Data Usage” to find it.
How do I fix GCam crash?
If GCam was working fine, but stopped working after charging a setting or loading a config file, it’s possible that some setting that doesn’t work well on your device was enabled and it’s causing the crashes. Clean the app data or reinstall GCam to start fresh, with default settings.
What is the best camera app for Android?
Best Android Camera App
- Google Camera Port (Top Choice) Arguably the best feature of the Pixel phones is the stellar cameras. …
- A Better Camera. With a name like “A Better Camera,” you expect some good features. …
- Camera FV-5. Camera FV-5 has a lot of manual controls. …
- Camera MX. …
- DSLR Camera Pro. …
- Footej Camera. …
- Manual Camera. …
How do I unblock the camera on my Android phone?
Please give this a try…
- On your Android device, open the Chrome app .
- To the right of the address bar, tap More (triple dots) > Settings.
- Tap Site Settings.
- Tap Microphone or Camera.
- Tap to turn the microphone or camera on or off.
- Look for Daily.co under the Blocked list. …
- Unblock BOTH camera and mic!
25 мая 2020 г.
Why can’t I use my camera on my phone?
Go to Settings -> Apps – > Find Camera App – > Storage – > Tap on Clear Cache and Data. Hope this solution help to fix Camera issue on your Android phone. Sometimes this problem happens on my OnePlus 3 phone. … Go to Settings – Apps – Camera App – Storage – Tap on Data and Cache.