Visit TikTok.com and click the cloud button to upload the video. Write #Duet with @UserName in the caption, select a scene from the video as the cover and post it. Using the resolution we provided, the duet video you create for TikTok will fit the screen nicely.
How do you duet a video on camera roll?
You can toggle on allow duet to get a video response. Tap post to share the video or tap drafts to save the duet. Have the app open on your phone to jump into the tutorial.
- Find a video, and tap the share icon.
- Tap duet, then choose a layout.
- Long press the red circle to begin recording.
Can you duet on TikTok with a saved video?
Introduction: Duet a TikTok With a Pre-recorded Video Unfortunately, you cannot use a pre-recorded video to duet with another user, and stop-motion is *always* pre-recorded, so this is how I got around this issue.
How do you duet a TikTok with a video draft?
- Record your video as stated above.
- Tap on ‘Drafts’ option located next to ‘Post’ on the final screen.
- Go back to the video by tapping on the ‘Me’ icon located at the bottom.
- Tap on the saved video.
- Hit the back arrow at the top left to make any changes.
- Duet with the video as you normally would.
Can you stitch a TikTok with a video from camera roll?
Unfortunately, at the time of this writing, you can’t use a video from your Camera Roll in a Stitch. So, whatever your response is to a Stitch, you’ll need to capture 100% original content, shot with the TikTok camera.
How do I put a video from my camera roll onto a stitch on TikTok?
Find the video that you want to stitch and tap the Share icon, which looks like an arrow.
- Tap the Share icon on a video. William Antonelli/Insider; Insider.
- Find and tap the “Stitch” option.
- You can use up to five seconds of stitched footage.
- Once you’ve finished the video, set your options and post.
How do I stitch a saved video?
Step #1: Find and select the video you’d like to Stitch. Step #2: Tap the send arrow on the right-hand side of the screen. Note: If “Stitch” is faded, that means the original creator has denied Stitch access. Step #4: Scroll through the video and select a clip.
How do you put two videos side by side on TikTok?
Part 1: How to Make a Split Screen Video within TikTok App
- Open your TikTok and tap the “+” button at the bottom of your screen.
- Tap Next again to confirm the video.
- Then you can tap and hold the exact split effect button, like Fuzzy, Mixed or Two, and release the button when you want to stop the effect.
Why can’t I duet a TikTok?
To be precise, TikTok has very specific privacy settings and Duet might be disabled or limited from the get-go. Tap on Privacy and Safety in the following window, navigate to “Who Can Duet with Me”, and make sure it’s on. There are three options, Everyone, Friends, and Off.