How do you download YouTube videos onto your camera roll?
How to Save YouTube Videos to Your Camera Roll on Android
- Open the Google Chrome web browser on your Android device.
- Go to y2mate.com.
- In the search bar on this website, search for the YouTube video you want to download. …
- When you see the video you want to download, tap the green Download button underneath it.
Can you download YouTube videos to iPhone?
The only completely safe and legal way to download YouTube videos on an iPhone is with a YouTube Premium subscription. Then, you’ll see a Download button under videos in the YouTube, a one-click to save way.
How do I save YouTube videos offline to my iPhone?
To make a YouTube video available offline, first you need to open the YouTube app on your Android or iOS smartphone or tablet. Visit the video file you want to download. Look for the Add to Offline icon below the video (alternatively you can click the context menu button and select Add to Offline option).3 мая 2017 г.
How do I download YouTube videos to my phone 2020?
If you are using an Android phone, you can try TubeMate. The tutorial is below.
How can you save videos from YouTube to your phone?
- Download and install TubeMate on your phone.
- Launch the TubeMate app and then search for the videos you want to save.
- Press the green downloading arrow to save it on your phone.
How do you download videos to your iPhone?
How to download videos on iPhone from Safari
- Copy the URL of the video you want to download.
- Go to SaveFrom.net.
- Paste the URL in the Search field.
- Tap the arrow.
- Tap and hold on Download.
- In the quick action menu, tap Download Linked File.
- Tap the Downloads icon in the top-right corner.