How can I save a video from YouTube to my camera roll?
How to Save YouTube Videos to Your Camera Roll on Android
- Open the Google Chrome web browser on your Android device.
- Go to y2mate.com.
- In the search bar on this website, search for the YouTube video you want to download. …
- When you see the video you want to download, tap the green Download button underneath it.
How do I save YouTube videos offline to my iPhone?
To make a YouTube video available offline, first you need to open the YouTube app on your Android or iOS smartphone or tablet. Visit the video file you want to download. Look for the Add to Offline icon below the video (alternatively you can click the context menu button and select Add to Offline option).3 мая 2017 г.
How do I download a YouTube video onto my phone?
- Open the YouTube app and find the video you want to download.
- Play the video and tap the share button.
- Select ‘YouTube downloader’ from the share menu.
- Choose a format to download in – mp4 for a video or mp3 for an audio file.
- Tap download.
How do I download and save a YouTube video?
How can I download YouTube videos and save them on my computer?
- Step 1: Install ClipGrab. First of all, you need to install ClipGrab. …
- Step 2: Copy the video link. …
- Step 3: Insert the video link in ClipGrab. …
- Step 4: Select download format and quality. …
- Step 5: Grab that clip!
Can I download YouTube videos to my Iphone?
1. Tap Download while watching a video in the YouTube app.
- Tap Download while watching a video in the YouTube app.
- Tap Library to find your downloads.
- Tap Downloads. From here, you can tap the More button (the three dots) to delete videos from your device.