How do you save videos from Instagram to your camera roll?
How to save your own Instagram videos
- Open the Instagram app on your phone.
- Toggle over to your profile by tapping your profile photo icon in the bottom toolbar.
- Tap on the video you want to save to your phone’s camera roll.
- Tap the three dots in the top-right corner of the screen.
- Select “Save” or “Save Video.”
How do you save videos from Instagram to your iPhone?
Follow the steps below to save Instagram videos to your iPhone camera roll in the best way:
- Get InstaSave free app.
- Copy Instagram video link and paste it into InstaSave.
- In the preview tab, choose whether you want to download the video or not.
- Click Download to save the video.
Can you download Instagram videos?
If the user has a public account, anyone can download the video. Open the video in Instagram and click the three dot action menu from the upper right corner. Then, click “Copy Link.” … Choose the “MP4” option to save the Instagram video to your camera roll, then click the pink “CREATE” button at the bottom of the page.
How do you save someone else’s Instagram video?
To begin using the app > download it from Google Play Store > Launch the application > Copy & paste the URL of the videos into the IG Video Downloader > Hit the Download button & wait for a few seconds to let it finish. Your Live Video will automatically be saved on your gallery!
How can I download someone else’s Instagram video?
Video Downloader for Instagram (Android) is simple and direct.
- Install the Video Downloader for Instagram App from the Play Store.
- Copy the URL of the video and paste it to the video downloader.
- Tap Download, and wait for a few seconds for the download to finish.
Can I save a video from Instagram to my phone?
Save your own Instagram videos
Simply record your video, and click on the download button at the top before you post it on your feed or story. … You’ll then be taken to a menu where you can tap Save Video. Your video will then download directly onto your phone.
How do I download a video from Instagram to my phone?
How to download Instagram videos on an Android device
- Step 1: Download and install the “Video Downloader for Instagram” app from Playstore on your Android smartphone.
- Step 2: Now go to your Instagram app and find a video that you want to download.
- Step 3: Tap on the three dots “…”
What app can download Instagram videos?
Available on: Android
One of the most popular is Video Downloader for Instagram. It lets you download or repost videos from Instagram with a single tap. The app can even download the tags that accompany the videos. The downloaded content is automatically added to your phone’s gallery app.
Which app can I use to save Instagram videos?
Here are some of the best apps to download videos from Instagram for Android devices:
- InsTake Downloader. …
- Saver Reposter For Instagram. …
- Video Downloader – for Instagram Repost App. …
- Repost For Instagram – Regrann. …
- Quick Save. …
- InstaGet. …
- Downloader for Instagram: Photo & Video Saver. …
- FastSave For Instagram.