How to set a timer on iPhone camera
- Open your Camera app.
- Press the clock button at the top of the screen.
- Select the timer option you wish to use. Your options are 3 seconds, 10 seconds, or to turn the camera off.
- Take your photo by pressing the release button at the bottom-center of the screen.
Does the iPhone camera have a timer?
Fortunately, Apple has developed a solution to this with a simple feature on the iPhone. The built-in self timer on your iPhone camera allows you to take photos without physically clicking the button. You can set a long or short countdown timer and your camera will snap 10 burst photos to give you the perfect shot.
How do you take a delayed photo on iPhone?
How to take timed photos with iPhone 11 and 11 Pro Camera app
- Open the Camera app.
- If you see a ^ in the top center portion of your screen, tap it or swipe up on the viewfinder.
- Now you’ll see a Camera control toolbar just above the shutter button.
- Tap the timer icon to choose a 3s or 10s option.
How do you put a timer on your camera?
Touch > Timer. Select from a delay of 2, 5, or 10 sec. The camera will count down and capture the image at the end of the selected delay. Alternatively, if you have activated the Voice commands option, you can simply say “timer” to activate a 10-second delay.
Can you put a timer on iPhone 11 Camera?
How to set a timer on the camera for iPhone and iPad. Launch the Camera app on your iPhone or iPad. On an iPhone 11 or iPhone 11 Pro, tap the arrow at the top of the screen or swipe up from above the shutter button. Tap the Timer button.