Ring Spotlight Cam Battery
- Find the setup button on the top of the camera.
- Press and hold the setup button for 10 seconds.
- The light on the front of the camera will flash for several minutes; when the light turns off the reset is complete.
How do you reset a ring security camera?
To perform a hard reset, hold down the orange button for 20 seconds. After releasing it, the light on the back will flash a few times indicating that your Stick Up Cam is restarting. Give it about a minute to fully complete this process, then put it in setup mode again by briefly pressing the orange button on the back.
How do you reset a ring spotlight camera?
Rebooting the Ring Spotlight Cam
- Press the reset button on the top of the spotlight camera.
- Hold down the reset button for twenty seconds.
- Check your Ring app to see if the spotlight cam reappears as an available device once the wireless connection is reestablished.
How do I factory reset my indoor ring camera?
Resetting a Ring Stick Up Cam to its factory default state will erase all its saved settings and preferences.
- Make sure the camera is powered up or the battery is charged.
- Press and hold the reset button on the back of the camera for 15 seconds.
- Release the button.
- The camera is now reset to factory defaults.
Can you reset ring camera from app?
You can either factory reset your device via the Ring app, or you can perform a hard reset by removing the faceplate and holding down the black button in front of the camera for 15 seconds.
How do I reset my ring?
Performing a hard reset
- To perform a hard reset, hold down the orange button for 20 seconds.
- After releasing it, the light on the front will flash a few times indicating that your Ring Doorbell is restarting.
- It may take a minute to fully complete this process.
Where is ring camera reset button?
To reset the Ring 2, hold down the black button on the front of the doorbell for 20 seconds. To reset the Ring Pro, hold down the black button on the right side of the camera for 20 seconds.
How do I reset my floodlight camera?
Press and hold reset button located behind the cover on the side of the camera (see the Resetting Unit & Accessing SD Card section) until you see a blinking blue LED and hear an audible tone.
Why is my Ring spotlight camera not working?
Unplug your router for 30 seconds and then plug it back in. See if your Spotlight Cam automatically reconnects. Try removing and then replacing the internal battery. Wait 10 seconds, then press it again and see if your Ring automatically reconnects.
Why is my Ring camera not working?
The most common causes of not being able to do a Live View or see a recorded video are: A poor connection between your mobile device and the internet. Slow internet upload and download speeds. A poor connection between your Ring device and your router.
How do I get my ring camera back online?
Follow these steps to reconnect your doorbell or security camera wifi in the Ring App:
- Tap on the three lines on the top left.
- Tap Devices.
- Select doorbell or security camera you need to reconnect to wifi. The next screen is the Device Dashboard.
- Tap on Device Health.
- Tap on Reconnect to Wifi or Change Wifi Network.
How do I delete my ring account and start over?
After successfully logging into your Ring account, perform the following:
- Click the account icon in the upper right-hand corner.
- From the drop-down, select Control Center.
- On the right-hand side of the screen, click the “Shared Users” button.
- Select the User account you would like to edit.
- Click Delete.