How do you move the camera in blender?
To rotate the camera, press R while selected. Moving the mouse cursor rotates the view clockwise or counterclockwise. To turn the camera left or right, press Z, and move the mouse cursor.
How do I free my camera in blender?
Press the Del key (or . key) on your numpad, and it will zoom and focus right on your selection.
How do you center the camera in blender?
To center the view on an object in the scene:
- Make sure Blender is in Object Mode.
- Zoom out until the object is in the viewport.
- If any objects are selected, use A (or Select → Select/Deselect All) to deselect them.
- Select the object of interest by clicking RMB on it.
- Press Num. to center the view.
How do I lock my camera in blender?
- Start from the 3D viewport and press N to bring out the right side-panel if it’s not already visible.
- There are some little tabs on the right edge of that panel, click the “View” tab.
- Expand the “View Lock” section if it’s not already expanded, and there is the “Lock Camera to View” check-box.
How do I move in blender without a mouse?
Hold down the Ctrl key and the Middle Mouse button while dragging. Hold down the Ctrl key while pressing the = or – key. Use Numpad + and Numpad – keys. If you don’t have a number pad then you can read 2 Ways to Use Blender without a Number Pad.
Why can’t I zoom in blender?
Your problem arises, because Blender essentially reaches the minimum focal distance to that center point, and does not allow you to zoom any further. You can’t override this feature of Blender, but you can instead shift this center point to a more useful location.